14

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 244 Chongxi Xiaofulang (fourteen)

    People in Prince Jing's mansion

    carefully searched every corner of the mansion, but they didn't find any trace of Wu Bai.

    Qu Tianyu was full of anger, and said to the concierge: "What about you, you said you didn't see old man Bai go out, could he disappear out of thin air?" The concierge was so frightened that he knelt down on the ground and tremblingly said: "The servant really didn't see the

    white doctor Go out."

    "Come here, pull him down." Qu Tianyu said impatiently.

    "My lord, please forgive me. The servant really didn't see Doctor Bai go out from the main gate. My lord, please forgive me!" the porter kowtowed begging for mercy.

    But his begging for mercy was useless, Qu Tianyu kicked him hard.

    Soon he was pulled down by two guards.

    The old concubine looked at her panting son, and comforted her: "Tianyu, you are not in good health yet, so you should not get angry. Leave this matter to your mother. Go back and rest first." Qu Tianyu fired from the depths of his

    eyes Sheng Sheng, he looked at the old concubine, and said angrily: "I left it to you to deal with it last time, but the old man in white escaped, and I left it to you to deal with it today, but the old man still disappeared, mother, don't you have nothing to do?" Want to say something?"

    "This... this, I obviously sent many people to guard outside the guest courtyard, who knows that the old man still escaped, I can't blame me!" The old princess said aggrievedly.

    "This white old man was born to restrain me. If he doesn't get rid of him, I will feel uneasy. I hope my mother will find him out and deal with him as soon as possible!" Qu Tianyu said firmly.

    The old concubine nodded quickly and said: "Yes, mother knows, I will send someone to look for it." "

    He said before that he lives in Xiangguo Temple, and mother will go to Xiangguo Temple tomorrow. If he finds his trace, there is no need to arrest him." Yes!" Qu Tianyu said with hatred in his eyes.

    The white old man sabotaged his plan several times, and he always felt that the other party had been hiding in the dark and observing his every move, which made him feel a bit stuck in his throat.

    "Mother understands." The old concubine looked at the food on the table and said, "Come on, take these things down and bring a new table of food." "

    Yes, old majesty." The servants heard the sound and said move.

    After a while, they came in with freshly baked meals and put them on the table again.

    The old concubine suggested: "Tianyu, you haven't eaten either, why don't you sit down and enjoy it together?"

    Qu Tianyu waved his hands and said, "Mom, use it, I don't need it." After finishing speaking, he left the dining room.

    When he just returned to his yard, his men jumped in from the window.

    "My lord, the little brother you asked me to check has some clues." The guard said.

    "Speak!" Qu Tianyu sat on the stool, breathed a sigh of relief, and said to himself: Finally, there is good news.

    "That day, someone saw the little brother of the general judge of the capital riding a horse into the forest. He was probably the one who broke the prince's plan at that time." The guard said.