The Royal little husband of the Champion (1)

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 280 The Royal Husband of the Champion (1)

As soon as Wu Bai returned to the space, before he opened his eyes, he felt a strong light shining on him. Wu Bai stretched out his hand to block the dazzling light, opened his eyes slowly, and looked around.

He found that the dense fog that had shrouded the space had completely dissipated, and the dazzling sunlight shone down from above the space. Under the sunlight, the vast lawn of flowers looked extremely gorgeous.

Wu Bai got up and walked towards the lawn. He kept walking forward without any hindrance. He found that the enchantment that had prevented him from exploring the space had disappeared, and Wu Bai happily circled on the lawn.

After playing in the space to his heart's content, Wu Bai returned to the study room again, took the new book that appeared on the desk in his hand, and lay down on the soft grass to read.

This is a book called "The Record of the Great Mu Consort".

It tells the story of Qi Chenghe, a number one scholar in the Great Mu Kingdom. He could have entered the court with his full of talent, but he was married by the emperor and became a son-in-law, which made him unable to enter the official career.

The fact that he was not able to become an official has brought a great blow to Qi Chenghe, especially the little brother in the royal family who has a hot temper. Not only is he not allowed to take a concubine, but he is even not allowed to go out to drink with his friends. If things go on like this, Qi Chenghe became more and more depressed.

At this moment, the little brother of the royal family suddenly died of a sudden illness. After the death of the other party, Qi Chenghe was lucky to be appreciated and promoted by the nobleman. With the help of the nobleman, he successfully entered the imperial court and rose step by step. , and finally the story of remarrying a wife and having children.

After finishing the story, Wu Bai closed the book and put it aside, while he lay down on the lawn with his eyes closed.

After a while, Wu Bai slowly opened his eyes, and he found himself in a luxurious and luxurious room.

And he was lying on the table, Wu Bai quickly sat up straight, he realized that there was a book in front of him, Wu Bai probably glanced at it, and found this book describing the love story of a gifted man and a beautiful woman.

Wu Bai then scanned the surroundings again, but found no one else, so he closed his eyes and began to check the original body's memory.

He was originally the younger brother of Emperor Xuanping of the Great Mu Kingdom, born of Emperor Xuanping's Empress Yuan. He has a good brother brother who is a prince who is a prince, and a well-behaved and sensible younger brother Wu Xuan. He was deeply favored by the emperor, and he could be said to be the happiest existence in the entire palace.

Logically speaking, as long as the original body doesn't make big mistakes, his life can be very happy and smooth, but things in the world are not always satisfactory, and the same is true for the original body.

When Yuanshen was eighteen years old, the emperor bestowed a marriage on him. The son-in-law was chosen as the number one scholar in the scientific examination.

The real suffering of the original body started from getting married. After the marriage between the original body and the son-in-law, the son-in-law gradually found that the son-in-law was not satisfied with the marriage. , the son-in-law often molests the maid around the original body, trying to embarrass the original body, and at the same time, he and a few friends often stay in the brothel to drink flowers and wine.