3

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 313 County magistrate Xiao Fulang (3)

    Fang Huayuan looked at Wu Bai's worried appearance, and asked, "Why don't you tell me what you are worried about?"

    Wu Bai took out the ingot of silver, handed it to Fang Huayuan and said, "I want you to go Go to the border town and hand over this ingot to General Qin, can you do it?"

    "I can." Fang Huayuan nodded solemnly.

    "Very good. When you arrive at the border town and meet General Qin, if he asks about the origin of the money, you should tell him the truth." Wu Bai confessed.

    "Yes, sir, do you have any other orders?" Fang Huayuan asked.

    "Remember to keep this matter secret, don't tell others easily." Wu Bai warned.

    Fang Huayuan nodded, and said: "I understand, please rest assured, my lord."

    "Very well, there is no need to delay, you can go to the border town now!" Wu Bai said seriously.

    "Okay." Fang Huayuan put the silver ingot into his arms and said with cupped hands.

    After he left the back office, he took out the silver ingot to check carefully again. When he found the word "Yang" on the bottom of the silver ingot, Fang Huayuan suddenly realized the seriousness of the matter, and he silently put the silver ingot into the inner pocket of his clothes Li, leaving the county office with a normal face.

    At the foot of the barren hill, Xiao Yueke pushed Mu Haoyan away, and said angrily, "With your skill, you can easily deal with those two government servants. Why did you take me to hide on the beam just now!" Mu Haoyan

    challenged Raising her eyebrows, she spread her hands and said, "Oh, I didn't expect to be discovered by the princess." "

    Asshole! You just want to take advantage of me, don't you?" Xiao Yueke raised his hand angrily and slapped the other party.

    "Princess, don't be so angry. I'm doing it for your own good. After all, you are a man of gold, how can you see blood!" Mu Haoyan grabbed Xiao Yueke's wrist and replied with a playful smile.

    "Bastard! Let go of me!" Xiao Yueke suddenly tried to retract her hand.

    "Yes!" Mu Haoyan easily opened his hand.

    Xiao Yueke didn't react for a while, she fell straight behind her, her face was ashamed.

    "Ah! Mu Haoyan! I'm going to kill you!" Xiao Yueke blushed, pulled out the dagger from his waist, and stabbed at Mu Haoyan angrily.

    Mu Haoyan snatched the dagger from her hand two or three times, and leaned close to Xiao Yueke's ear and whispered: "Your Highness, you can't blame me for this, it was you who asked me to let you go, and besides, it's so dangerous I'll keep it for you first."

    After saying this, Mu Haoyan quickly took off the scabbard from Xiao Yueke's waist, and closed the dagger in his hand.

    Xiao Yueke was trembling with anger, she turned around to snatch back her dagger, but she heard Mu Haoyan speak again.

    "Didn't the princess want to cooperate with me? Don't you even want a small cooperation gift?" "

    You!" Xiao Yueke pointed at Mu Hao and was speechless.

    Mu Haoyan looked behind him and said, "Those two yamen servants probably won't follow up again."

    After saying this, Xiao Yue breathed a sigh of relief.