7

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 341 The original world (seven)

    The villagers in Yunxi Village were worried about the child's hand, and they went to the ancestral hall with the ointment sent by Wu Bai. At that time, Wu Wenhao was teaching the children, and the villagers did not dare to disturb, but stood at the door.

    Perhaps the parents of these children were outside, but Wu Wenhao did not do anything to the children.

    After class, the children happily ran out of the house and rushed to their parents.

    The villagers took out the ointment and smeared it on their children, and only then did they let them re-enter the house to attend classes.

    Everyone thought that since they had come to the ancestral hall, they simply stood at the door, intending to listen to how Wu Wenhao taught the children, and by the way, see if their children were paying attention to the class.

    In the room, seeing these people staying in the ancestral hall and refusing to leave, Wu Wenhao changed his mind and began to talk about the truth, intending to show his talent.

    The children couldn't even read all the words, and they couldn't understand what he said. They all looked at Wu Wenhao with confused eyes, as if they were listening to a scripture.

    After Wu Wenhao hadn't finished explaining the truth, he casually pointed to the student in front of him and asked, "What truth do you know from what I just said?" Coincidentally, the place he chose

    happened to be the eldest grandson of the village chief's family. Wu Junwen, the other party is the king of children in the village, and he is usually very courageous. In addition, Wu Wenhao didn't beat him yesterday, but just reprimanded him a few words, which strengthened his courage even more, so he stood up and replied: "I know that even if Master is a scholar, he can't understand what he said." As

    soon as he said this, Wu Wenhao's face turned dark, and he couldn't hold back his face. He angrily reprimanded: "Shuzi is stupid, and rotten wood can't be carved!"

    Wu Junwen's face was full of innocence. Said: "The master really didn't understand what he said, we didn't understand at all."

    Wu Wenhao wanted to show his talent, but now he was ridiculed by a six-year-old yellow-mouthed child. Hit Wu Junwen directly.

    "Wow!" Wu Junwen burst into tears, but he had never been beaten before.

    The villagers were frightened by this sudden scene, they rushed in and stopped the angry Wu Wenhao.

    "It's a good lecture, why did you touch the child!" The villagers quickly snatched the whip from Wu Wenhao's hand.

    Wu Wenhao angrily threw the book in his hand to the ground, staring angrily and said: "How dare this kid contradict me! Get out of the way, I will teach him a good lesson!" Wu Junwen was frightened by Wu Wenhao's ferocious face,

    he I couldn't stop crying.

    The surrounding villagers persuaded him a few words, but found that it was useless, so they could only let him cry.

    "Stupid as a pig, you still have the face to cry!" Wu Wenhao broke free from the villager's hand, and angrily raised his hand to hit Wu Junwen.

    "I want to see who dares to do something to my grandson!" The village chief caught Wu Wenhao's hand and threw it back.