𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

。゚☆: * enchanted forest 。゚☆: * before the curse

"I didn't think you'd come," Killian said as the cloud of black and red smoke appeared on the deck of his ship.

Katherine looked around at all the men, moving things around, getting ready to leave. "Yes, well, I figured you did owe me," she said, dusting off her dress.

"You didn't bring anything with you?" he asked, looking behind her. "Of course I did," she said, waving her hand to reveal a pile of trunks behind her, nearly crushing one of the men on board.

Killian let out a small laugh at the amount of stuff she brought. "You didn't have to bring everything you own," he said.

"I didn't," Katherine said, rolling her eyes. "This is only enough for a day or two" she shrugged.

"Going somewhere, dearie?"

Everyone on board froze and Katherine and Killian turned around to see the Dark One standing in front of them, a smile on his face.

Killian pulled out his sword as Katherine stepped closer to her father. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"No, I belive the question is what are you doing here?" he asked, glancing at Killian. "With him."

"It's none of your business where I'm going or who I'm going with!" she said.

"It is when it's with the man who took my wife!" her father shouted.

"What?" Katherine asked, stunned.

"I didn't take her. But you ripped out her heart and took my hand" Killian said, pointing his sword at him.

"Maybe I'll take your heart next," Rumplestilskin said. Katherine could see what he was about to do. "No!" she shouted before moving in front of Killian right as her father reached into her chest, grabbing her heart.

Katherine could barely choke out a breath from the pain as her father stared at her confused and angry. He quickly let go of her and she stumbled back into Killian, gripping her chest.

"Get out of my way, dearie," Rumplestiskin said, still deadset on killing the pirate. "No!" Katherine exclaimed. "I won't let you kill him!"

"I have to!" her father shouted.

"I said no!" Katherine shouted, a wave of magic radiating off of her, knocking everyone in front of her over, including her father.

With a terrifying glare on her face, she marched over to her father while he smiled at her. "I won't leave with him. But only if you promise not to kill him" she said.

The Dark One bounced up, giggling as he looked at her. "You've gotten stronger," he said. "Promise me!" Katherine shouted. "You owe me after nearly ripping out my heart."