𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

"Maybe this was a bad idea

"Maybe this was a bad idea. If something happened to Katherine..." Mary Margaret trailed off.

"Well, like you said, she'll be fine. She can take care of herself" David said, as they drove down a dirt road, trying to find her.

"Look!" Mary Margaret called out, seeing a burned-down cop car on the side of the road. Coming to a stop, the two of them rushed out of the car as they made their way over.

"That's one of my sheriff's cars. What the hell happend?" David asked.

"This one might have been my fault," Katherine said, as she approached them with sunglasses over her eyes.

"Katherine. Are you okay? What happened last night?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I had to prove myself to them. Which meant a little destruction, a bit of burning, and a lot of drinking. Sorry about the car but my mother is the mayor so...take it up with her" Katherine said. "And you seriously shouldn't be out here. Next time, we have to meet covertly."

"Next time? You didn't find out what they were planning?" David asked.

"They're not going to tell me their secret plan over one night. But I do know they're hiding something. Something powerful" Katherine said.

"Well what is it?" Mary Margaret asked.

'I don't know yet" she sighed.

"So the only thing you accomplised was propety destructuion?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Excuse me, but let's not forget my massive hangover and the fact that I almost got hit by a train because I'm trying to help you keep your secret. And now they trust me. Now do me a favor, tell my mother and Killian that I'm fine. I'll text you later if I know something."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Sorry we couldn't stay to clean," Maleficent said, as she walked into Regina's vault where Katherine was picking up empty beer bottles.

"No you're not" Katherine laughed. "But I suppose you all needed the beauty sleep more than I did."

"It's good to see you again, Katherine" Maleficient smirked. "Hope you had fun last night."

"Last night, yes. This morning, not so much" Katherine sighed.

"Hmm, maybe I can help. With this world's version of magic," Maleficent said, before handing her two small white pills. "Don't worry, they're not poison. They're aspirin. They help with the pain."

"Here I was hoping it was xanax" Katherine mumbled.

"I need you sharp tonight,," Maleficient said.

"For what? More games?" she asked.

"No. No more games. You want to know why we're in this town? The fact is, we're after the same thing as you. The Author" Maleficient said.

Katherine turned around a curious look on her face. "How do you know about the Author?"