𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙

"Is she okay?" Snow asked as they laid Ruby down on the bed in the loft

"Why is she down here?" David asked.

"She's not..."

"No," Katherine said, cutting Henry off. "She's still breathing."

"Well, how long do you think she'll be out?" Snow asked.

"I don't know. We hit her with some strong stuff" Regina said.

"Any explanation for what she's doing down here?" Killian asked.

"Just this" Emma said, taking a piece of cloth that was in Ruby's pocket.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ruby woke up, not too long later and was surprised, to say the least. Not just to see all of them but to find out she wasn't exactly in Storybrooke.

"The Underworld? I don't understand. I used a tracking spell so the cylone would bring me to Zelena" Ruby said.

"Ruby. She's down here too" Emma told her.

"Wait. You came down here looking for Zelena?" Killian asked.

Regina sighed. "Why am I not surprised? Uh, what did my sister do now?"

"It's my friend, Dorothy. Zelena wanted her magic slippers so that she could get back to her baby" Ruby told them.

"Ruby, what did Zelena do to your friend?" Snow asked.

"That's why I'm here. I don't know. Dorothy went to face her and just disappered. Mulan and I looked everywhere, but we couldn't find her" Ruby said. "Snow, this is all my fault. None of this would have happened if I hadn't shown up in Oz. It's just one more life that I've destroyed because of what I am."

"That is not true and you know it. Ruby, we'll find out what happened to Dorothy. I promise" Snow said.

"There's only one way to do that. We have to go pay my aunt a visit" Katherine said.

"I'm coming" Regina sighed. "I actually thought we were getting somewhere with her."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Katherine, Emma, Snow, Ruby, and Regina went to confront Zelena while Killian, David, and Henry went to try and talk to Neal again.

When they found Zelena at her farmhouse, she was seconds away from disappearing with the magic slippers before Regina used her magic to stop her.

"You're not going anywhere, sis," Regina said.

"How do you expect me to become mother material if you won't leave me be?!" Zelena exclaimed.

"We were planning on it" Regina chuckled. "Until someone you screwed over literally dropped out of the sky."

"What did you do to Dorothy?" Ruby asked.