𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

。゚☆: * outside camelot 。゚☆: * three weeks ago

"So, Dark One, who should I execute first?" Zelena asked. "Hmm? Your best friend or your father? I'd personally go with best friend since my niece is such a pain in the ass."

"You can have the flame," Emma said, handing it over to Zelena.

"Zelena, make sure that's real," Arthur said. But as Zelena opened the box, she was hit with a spell that kept her flying back and into a tree, her hands tied behind her back.

"Now, you wanna give me my family or keep fighting?" Emma asked.

"Merlin!" Arthur shouted.

"Please, Emma. Give him the flame. This is a battle you cannot win" Merlin said.

He raised his hands toward her and hit her with a blast of magic that she tried to counter with her own. But he was much stronger than she was.

"I wish you could defeat me, Emma. But I've played this game for too long" he said, sending her to the ground.

"Merlin! Kill her mother" Arthur said.

Merlin had no choice but to turn around and he held out his hand, a vine slowly inching down the tree before wrapping itself around Mary Margaret's neck.

"Mary Margaret!" David shouted, watching as the vines tightened. Everyone tried to escape their chains but they wouldn't budge.

"It's no good. They're too strong" Robin said.

"Keep trying," Regina said.

"Merlin, you have to fight it," Emma said, pushing herself off the ground.

"I can't!" he said.

"You are the greatest sorcerer that's ever lived! If you cannot fight off the darkness, no one can" Emma shouted.

Merlin let out a shout as he pulled his arm back, struggling against the hold that the sword had on him.

"I said, kill her!" Arthur shouted. "By the sword, I command you! Kill her!"

"I can't hold him off much longer," Merlin said, struggling to keep his magic at bay.

Killian managed to slide his hook off, his wrist now able to slide through one of the cuffs, holding him to the tree. He rushed over to Katherine undoing her chains.

"How the hell did you get out?" she asked but he winked as he reattached his hook.

"You will kill her," Arthur said, holding the sword out.

"I think that's enough of you," Katherine said, using her magic to send Arthur flying to the ground and picking up the sword. "I'll be taking this."

With a groan, Arthur got up and ran over to Zelena, freeing her from her binds. "Get us out of here," he said, as they disappeared in a cloud of green smoke and the chains wrapped around everyone else were removed.