𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

。゚☆: * enchanted forest 。゚☆: * author's version

"Mother? Who's this?" Katherine asked, walking into the hollowed-out tree trunk they called a home.

"Katherine!" Henry exclaimed as he looked at her.

"Do I know you?" she asked.

"Apparently, this boy thinks I'm his mother" Regina sighed.

"What?" Katherine laughed.

"We're living in a book when we're supposed to be in someplace called Maine" Regina scoffed.

"Come on. You can remember. Katherine, don't you remember Hook" Henry said.

"Who?" she asked.

"Hook. Captain Hook. Killian Jones" he said.

"I'm confused. Is that all one person?" Katherine asked.

"Yes! You have to remember. You're getting married!" Henry exclaimed.

"Married?" Katherine laughed. "I don't think so."

"Come on kid. Whatever world you think you're from, go back there" Regina said.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Stepping onto the ship, Henry knew this was the final option. With everyone in Storybrooke gone, Henry was the only one not sucked into this new version of the stories. After tracking down the author and sending them both into the new storybook, he needed to find Emma.

He needed her to help him fix things. To put the stories back to how they were supposed to be. And since Regina and Katherine didn't believe him, and Snow and David were now evil, he figured Hook would be his best chance.

"Hey, kid!"

Turning around, he was confused to see Katherine approaching him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you didn't believe me" he said.

"I don't. Not about me being a princess or my mother being the queen. And especially not about me being engaged. But if you really are from this other world...then I want in. It's not safe for me or my mother here anymore" she said.

"Okay. Then we need to find my other mother. Her name is Emma. She's being kept on an island in the Bottomless Sea and I know how we can get there" he said, gesturing to the ship in front of him.

"Are you insane? Do you have any idea who the captain of this ship is?" she asked.

"I do. Trust me, I think you two'll like each other" Henry said, dragging her on board.

"No, wait!" she whispered but Henry ignored her.

"Ahoy!" he shouted as he walked on board. "Is anyone here?"