𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

"Good morning!" Katherine smiled as Killian walked downstairs

"Morning. You're in a suspiciously cheerful mood" he said as he walked into the kitchen. "And you made breakfast."

"Well I figured, this is our first morning in our new house. I know it's technically our Underworld house but still. I wanted it to be memorable" she said.

"It is. Very memorable. And it looks delicious, love. Thank you" he smiled, pressing a kiss to her lips.

Back in the loft, Henry showed everyone the pages he had written about them eating breakfast, with illustrations to match.

"Riveting tale. Katherine made breakfast. Henry, I thought you were going to use your author powers to get us to defeat Hades" Killian said.

"Wait so the scene you wrote just stops here right?" Katherine asked.

"Yeah, why?" Henry asked.

"No reason" Katherine shrugged, ignoring the glare from Regina and Emma.

"I don't even remember writing this. I just woke up and had it done" Henry said.

"Okay. Its...it's really well written" Emma said.

"And the illustrations are lovely," Regina said.

"Yeah, I mean my hair does look fantastic" Katherine added, looking closer at the page.

"Maybe if you focus harder," Emma said.

"Oh. So you're all authors now? Everyone's a writer. Everyone's got an idea. I'm doing my best" Henry snapped, gathering the pages. "Maybe if you just laid off for a bit."

"Henry, where are you going?" Regina asked.

"Upstairs," he said, marching up the steps.

"Well, we officially have a teenager on our hands," Emma said.

Hearing a knock at the door they all looked at it suspiciously. "And a visitor in our Underworld apartment?" Regina asked.

Emma rushed over to the door and was hesitant before she pulled it open. Katherine grinned at the person on the other side.

"Zelena?" Robin said, shocked.

"I can not believe somone finally did you in and I wasn't there to witness it" Katherine smirked.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I'm very much alive," Zelena said.

"How did you get here?" Robin asked.

"Through a portal. And I didn't come alone" she said.

"Who else is here?" Regina asked.

"Our baby. And she's in danger."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───