𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍!

"Katherine, we're not sure it's after you," Emma said.

"Of course, it's after me! Ursula said that it devours the heart with the darkest potential so of course it's me. That's always me" Katherine exclaimed.

"We're not gonna just sacrifice you," Regina said.

"I doubt we're gonna have a choice" Katherine sighed, looking out the window.

"That thing's magical, right?" Emma asked.

"Either that or Animal Planet's about to have one hell of a discovery on there hands," Katherine said.

"So if it's magic, what happens if it leaves town for a world with no magic?" Emma asked.

"No magic, no beast," Regina said.

"So all we have to do is lead it over the town line," Emma said.

"The Chernobog withstood all of our powers combined. Even if I poof myself to the town line, I'd be dead the second it lays its eyes on me" Katherine said.

"Not if you've got some help. Trust me" Emma said.

The three of them hopped into Emma's yellow bug, leading the creature to the town line. Emma was speeding but the monster was easily able to catch up with them, roaring as it flew behind them.

"What made you choose yellow?" Regina asked, sitting in the backseat.

"What?" Emma asked.

"Your Bug. Yellow? Bold choice" Regina said.

"I like yellow. And I stole it. Is this really the time to question my taste?" Emma asked.

"Sorry, I'm just trying not to think about my daughter being some demon's lunch," Regina said. 

"She's not going to be," Emma said.

"Well I'm glad you're confident because I'm not," Katherine said as a thud could be heard above them as the monster landed on the car.

"What is this thing made of tin?" Regina exclaimed.

"Hang on, were almost there," Emma said, pushing her car as fast as it could go.

With the monster still on the car, Emma could barely see as it peered its head inside. The monster punched through the windshield, sending shards of glass everywhere.

"We're not gonna make it! And I'm not dying in this ugly yellow coffin on wheels" Katherine said as she poofed out of the car.

"Katherine!" Emma and Regina screamed. They could see her standing at the town line but the creature didn't let go of his assault in the car, reaching a hand in like it was trying to grab them.