𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

When Katherine and Killian walked back into the living room, Emma and Snow were gone

When Katherine and Killian walked back into the living room, Emma and Snow were gone. "Where'd they go?" Katherine asked.

"They went to the roof to talk to Regina," David said.

Katherine nodded as she turned to Killian. "I'll be right back. Don't say anything" she whispered as he smiled and nodded.

When she got to the roof, she immediately saw Snow and Emma standing with her mother

"Hey! I have some pretty exciting news. What are you guys doing? " she asked.

"What's your news?" Regina asked.

"Uh, it can wait," Katherine said, noticing the syringe Snow was holding. "Why do I feel like you guys are about to do something really dramatic?"

"Jekyll said she didn't know how to thank us, but we found a way. He grabbed this before we fled the lab. It's the serum that split him from Mr.Hyde. There's enough left for another dose" Snow said.

"Okay. And who's it for?" Katherine asked.

"Me," Regina said. "Hopefully."

"I believe that this could be the end of the Evil Queen, as long as you're sure that's what you want," Emma said.

"I want her gone" Regina nodded.

"Wait, are we even sure this is safe? I mean how do you even know that this'll destory her?" Katherine asked.

"Jekyll said you'll be disoriented for a moment and the Evil Queen won't have any magic. That's your chance and you can't hesitate" Snow said.

"Understood. Now please, leave me" Regina said.

"What? No. If you seriously going to do this, I'm not leaving" Katherine said.

"Neither are we. I was there when the Evil Queen was born, I kind of helped bring her into the world. I want to see you end her" Snow said, taking the syringe.

"Get ready to stand back because I have a feeling we're about to meet a very angry queen. And she didn't like you on a good day" Regina said, rolling up her sleeves.

Katherine watched as Snow injected the serum into Regina's arm. Immediately Regina groaned in pain and hunched over as she felt the serum take effect.

Her skin began to glow a dark orange as the Evil Queen emerged, her hand first before they began to pull apart. Soon the two stood there, staring at each other as they began to realize that it worked.

"Look at what you've become" the Evil Queen sneered. As she held out her hands to use magic, Emma and Katherine used their own to attach chains to her wrist before pinning her arms down to her side.

"Regina, now's your chance. Destroy her" Emma said.

The Evil Queen laughed. "You, destroy me? You don't have what it takes!"