𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

When they all stormed into Arthur's quarters, he was quick to pick up the weapon closest to him

"Foul witch, you've overpowered the guards" he shouted as Katherine used her magic to freeze him.

"Sword's on the table!" Robin exclaimed.

"Don't touch it. It could have protection charms" Killian said.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. Arthur doesn't know how to do magic" Katherine said.

"Hi, guys!" Zelena cheered as she walked in, pushing Mary Margaret in front of her.

"Oh, hell no" Regina mumbled.

"Mary Margaret! If you hurt her-"

"Ooh!" Zelena smiled, plopping Mary Margaret on a nearby chair. "Daddy's angry. Let's undo that" she said, unfreezing Arthur.

"How did-"

"Well, Arthur was kind enough to remove that constricting jewelry," Zelena said.

"Fine. I prefer an even fight" Regina said, a fireball in her hand.

"No, don't! The baby" Robin shouted as Regina sighed and put it out.

"You know, if you treated me fairly for once, maybe I wouldn't turn on you" Zelena shrugged.

"Yes, you would," Killian said.

"But I'd enjoy it less" she sighed. "Oh! Here we are. One of Merlin's cookbooks."

"Is it the right spell?" Arthur asked.

"Yes. Quite an ingenious recipe for a tethering potion" Zelena said as she read it.

"Excellent," Arthur said as Zelena quickly enacted the spell.

"There, you can take it now" she laughed. "Cookies are done. And by cookies, I mean that Artie here may have a shorter sword than a man would like, but it can control the world's greatest wizard."

As Arthur unsheathed the sword, Merlin's name was now etched into it.

"His plan, but I like it. Happy to help" Zelena said.

"Most obliged, my lady," Arthur said as he held up the sword.

"Arthur. Please. You can't see a way out but there is one. You can start over" David said.

"Merlin!" Arthur shouted, ignoring him.

"We've all started over," David said.

"Merlin!"

"Emma is worth more to you as the Savior than the Dark One," David said.

"Thank you, David. But...Merlin!" Arthur shouted.

As he did, Merlin appeared in front of them and looked around confused.

"Ah, Merlin. How kind of you to come when called. For your first task, please use your magic to keep these fine people from attacking me in any way" Arthur said.