𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

After spending another hour combing through the city files, Elsa finally found something worthwhile

"Emma, look," she said, holding up a small yellow envelope. "Why are there pictures of you mixed in with the city records?"

"Let's just say when Regina was mayor she abused her power a bit. She was looking for any reason to run me out of town" Emma laughed.

"Run you out of town? Please. My mother wanted you dead. I'm sure if she could have she would've brought Killian back sooner in exchange for me killing you" Katherine scoffed.

"Would you have?" Elsa asked.

Katherine hesitated as she looked around the room. "No. No of course not" she said, shaking her head. "Definitely wouldn't have even crossed my mind."

Emma was quiet as she looked down at one of the pictures.

"Emma? What is it? Because if it makes you feel any better if I was going to kill you I would've made it painless" Katherine said.

"What? No. No, look" Emma said handing them the picture. "It's me and her."

Katherine looked down at the picture of Emma and the Snow Queen arguing in her shop.

"And you still don't remember any of this?" Elsa asked.

"No nothing" Emma sighed.

"I think I know who might," Katherine said. "The person who took the photos."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Katherine was sat in the passenger seat of Emma's bug with Elsa in the back as the three of them pulled up to Regina's vault.

"You okay?" Elsa asked.

"It's just the pictures. Reminds me of when I first got here. Regina and I hated each other. Well, hate might be the wrong word. But we did not mix" Emma said.

"No, I think hate is the right word," Katherine said.

"Well it seems like you've come a long way since then," Elsa said.

"Yeah, but it looks like we're right back at it" Emma sighed. "I just wish I could fix it."

"What about you too? Did you get along?" Elsa asked.

"Not really. But in Emma's defense I didn't like anyone" Katherine told her. "You coming?"

"Um, I think it'd be better if I stayed here," Elsa said.

"You're probably right. If my mother decides to lash out I can only protect one of you" Katherine said as she got out of the car.

"You think Regina's gonna attack?" Emma asked, following her inside the vault.

"If I say no will that make you feel better?" Katherine asked as they descended the stairs.

"Ms.Swan. What an unpleasant surprise" Regina sighed, sensing her come in.