𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Standing in the kitchen, Killian's shirt wrapped around her with only the first few buttons done since her bump made it impossible to do anything else, Katherine flipped another pancake before adding it to the stack she was making

"Something smells delicious," Killian said as he walked behind her, his hands snaking around her.

"Thanks" Katherine smiled as she turned to give him a kiss. "Made 'em from scratch."

"I wasn't talking about the pancakes," he said, turning her around as he held her face in his hands and pulled her into another kiss.

Smiling into the kiss, Katherine reached behind her to turn the burner off before wrapping her hands around his neck as he led them backward, resting on the kitchen island.

Suddenly their front door flew open as Regina strolled right in. "Good. You're awake."

"Your mother has a key. Good to know" Killian mumbled.

"Mother. What are you doing here this early?" Katherine asked.

"It's 10 am. And where are your clothes?" Regina asked, glancing at her bare legs.

"Probably upstairs with the rest of my things. Because, as you know, this is my house" Katherine said.

"You know it's this behavior that got you in this situation in the first place," Regina said.

"We're not teenagers. We're married" Katherine said.

"Well if you're so responsible then you two must have already started on the nursery right?" Regina asked.

"What?" Katherine asked.

"I'm gonna go and have a quick, bracing shower," Killian said, rushing off as he avoided looking Regina in the eyes.

Ignoring him Regina slammed down a large binder, full of different files and color-coded tabs.

"What the hell is this?" Katherine said as she began flipping through it.

"I knew you'd be unprepared so I started putting together some ideas and a list of everything you'd need," Regina said.

"I know I should be offended but like I said, it's way too early for this" Katherine sighed.

"Oh, but it's not too early to be...making pancakes in the kitchen?" Regina asked.

"You're a pain in the ass" Katherine mumbled.

"As if you're not a piece of work too," Regina said as she pulled out her ringing phone and pressed it to her ear. "Zelena, what do you want?"

Katherine looked over at her mother as a worried look crossed her face.

"We'll be right there."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I was about to wring her scrawny little neck and then she just poofed away" Zelena groaned.