𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

The next morning, Katherine awoke to Killian gently shaking her awake

The next morning, Katherine awoke to Killian gently shaking her awake. "Mmm," she mumbled, never really being a morning person. "I believe your mother's looking for you," he said. "What?" she asked, her voice still groggy.

"Katherine!" Regina shouted, banging on their door. With a groan, Katherine sat up, only wearing a t-shirt as she brushed her hair out of her face.

When she pulled the door open, Regina was knocking so hard she nearly knocked Katherine in the face. "Good morning to you too" Katherine sighed.

"Zelena took my heart," Regina said, walking right in. "What?" Katherine asked, closing the door behind her.

"Zelena took my heart!" Regina repeated as, Killian now wide awake, sat up.

"No, I heard you. But how did she get your heart?" Katherine asked.

"I left it with Robin but she sent Gold to threaten his son Roland" Regina sighed, glancing at Killian. "Put a shirt on, for god sake" she scolded.

"I was sleeping. And you barged into my room" he defended. "No, I barged into my daughter's room," Regina said.

"That I share," he said.

"Don't remind me" Regina huffed.

"Okay. Just...not now, please. You're not dead which means she obviously needs your heart for something. Possibly what she needed mine for but couldn't get" Katherine said.

"Probably because I have a better hiding place than Robin Hood" Killian mumbled. "Not helpful!" Katherine hissed before turning back to Regina.

"Let us get dressed. We can go down to Gold's shop, and see if there's anything there that can tell us what Zelena plans on doing with your heart" Katherine sighed.

"Yes, well do hurry. The longer that witch has my heart the longer we're all in danger" Regina said, heading toward the door. "Oh, and please do remember that condoms exist in this world."

"Thank you, mother," Katherine said, practically pushing her out the door. "What are condoms?" Killian asked, and Katherine just rolled her eyes, not in the mood for that conversation.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In Gold's shop, Katherine and Killian carefully rifled through things while Regina tossed everything she needed useless straight to the floor, her heart being taken setting her one edge.

"Find anything?" Killian teased, always finding it amusing when Regina was in one of her moods. "This is all useless crap!" Regina exclaimed.

"Hey, hey!" Belle shouted, running out from the back office. "Stop it! What are you looking for?!

"I need to destroy my sister. She has my heart" Regina said and Belle took a nervous step back. "Oh relax. She can't control me with it, I protected it from that. The problem is, I don't know what she's planning on using it for. Which is why I need your help. What do you have here?"