𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒔𝒊𝒙

"Oh my god, I think I'm gonna throw up," Katherine said, breathing through her mouth as she tried not to dry heave

"It smells disgusting. What is that?" Snow asked.

"A dragon egg that never hatched, and the dragon breath trapped inside is potent medicine indeed," Gold said.

"And that's how you wake up Blue?" Killian asked. "With a dead baby dragon?"

"That is so morbid," Katherine said.

"This is coming from the girl who as a child would burn down entire villages when she was having a tantrum," Gold said as Katherine rolled her eyes and gave him a sarcastic smile.

They all watched as the breath from the egg, emerged as a dark green smoke and wafted over to Blue. As she inhaled the dragon's breath, her chest heaved as she took a deep breath but nothing happened.

"Well, so much for dead baby dragons" Katherine mumbled as Gold stood up and stormed out of the room in defeat.

But moments after he left, Blue began to open her eyes. As Snow coaxed her awake, Emma went out to tell Gold that his plan had worked.

The moment she was awake Katherine wasted no time and pulled out the wand they got from Tiger Lily.

"Hey, Mother Teresa. Tiger Lily gave us half of this wand and said you would know where the other half is. So where is it?" she asked.

"Katherine. Give her a minute" Snow said.

"For what? To rest? She's been asleep for weeks, I'm the one who's weeks away from popping out a baby" Katherine said.

Blue looked over at them and tried to speak, her voice rough and scratchy. "The wand is...it's at the center of Storybrooke."

"That's enough of that," Snow said, wrapping a hand around Blue's throat. "We don't need you sharing all your secrets."

"Mom, what are you doing?" Emma asked.

Snow turned around and smiled, the voice coming out not matching her own. "Oh, I'm not your mother Emma. I'm his" she said as she removed the glamour spell and revealed herself to be the Black Fairy. "Now back away, all of you. Fairies have such delicate necks."

"You should listen to her. Father" David said, as he revealed himself to be Gideon. "She always makes good on her promises."

Killian pulled out his sword and held it to Gideon's throat.

"And what about the promise of a mother to a son?" Gold said, gesturing for Killian to lower his weapon.

"Be careful of your emotions, Rumple. They run strongly in our family" the Black Fairy said as she turned to Katherine and smiled. "Hello, dearie. It's so nice to meet you."

Katherine just glared at her before she disappeared into a cloud of black smoke and took Blue with her.

"I'm sorry I had to do this, Father. Goodbye," Gideon said about to leave when Gold slapped a magic-blocking cuff over his arm.