𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

"I don't understand, you called me early in the morning to come watch your old home movies?" Katherine asked, yawning as she leaned into Killian's side

It seemed like Emma called half the town down to the station, telling them she found something important and needed everyone to see.

"First of all, it's noon. And no, they're not just any home movies. Watch" Emma said as she pressed play on the television that was set up.

"Here" Killian mumbled, handing her a coffee he brought with them from Granny's.

Katherine smiled graciously at him as she took the drink and focused her eyes on the video playing. It was of Emma when she was a teenager, a boy in her foster home picking on her and teasing her about her new camera.

But then a woman walks in, defending Emma and giving her belongings back. And not just any woman. The Snow Queen.

"Emma, that's you," Mary Margaret said, happy to get a rare glimpse of her daughter before they were reunited. "You must be...."

"13, maybe 14" Emma told her.

"Are you missing the part where she's with the Snow Queen? Emma, you knew her before you came to Storybrooke?" Regina asked.

"I can't believe she was once your foster mother. Add in another entry to the family tree" Katherine said, muttering a small apology when Emma glared at her.

"Apparently, my run in with her in town wasn't the only memory she erased. All this time in this foster home, or whatever that place was, it's gone" Emma said.

"Look, I just don't understand how she even ended up in this world," Belle said.

"We were hoping Gold could tell us that. You spent more time trying to get here than anyone. How the hell did she do it?" Emma asked him.

"Considering the time I spent on the same task, I'd love to know," Gold said.

"Does it matter how? If she's been following you since you were a teenager than it's obvious she needs you for something. Finding out what is our real problem" Katherine said.

"Well, we know she's hiding somewhere in the North Woods. We combed every inch of her shop, we tore apart her house. She must have cleared everything out days before" David said.

"Which means she must be hiding something," Killian said.

"But where?" Emma asked.

"What about her ice-cream truck?" Henry asked.

"Whoa. Snow Queen has an ice-cream truck?" Emma asked.

"I'm a kid. I notice these things" Henry shrugged.

"Then we split up into groups, we search the town, the woods. Hook, Katherine, Regina, and Emma, you guys take the west. Gold, you're with me for the east" David said.