𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

After setting up their trap in the trees, the four women hid behind some trees while they watched and waited

After setting up their trap in the trees, the four women hid behind some trees while they watched and waited. It didn't take long for one of the boys to come strolling though, following a wild pig that was in the area.

With her bow, ready Mary Margaret raised it and let an arrow fly at the net in the tree letting it fall over the boy. The four of them ran over, Emma pointing her sword at the boy.

"What are you doing?" he asked, shoving the net off of him. "Are you trying to start a war with Pan?"

"Pan started the war when he kidnapped my son," Emma said. "But that doesn't make you our enemy," Regina said, holding out her hand as a chocolate bar appeared.

"What's that?" the boy asked as she stood up. "Chocolate," Regina said. "I thought you might like the taste of something sweet."

"We don't want to hurt you. We just need you to deliver a message to Henry" Emma said. "Why should I help you?" the boy asked before he looked at Katherine. "Especially after what you did."

"Pan wanted that to happen you know that," Katherine said.

"And you had a home and a family once, and you stopped believing you could get back to them," Emma said. "Now we're here, we can help. Not just Henry, all of you. We can get you home."

Regina nodded as she gestured for him to take the candy bar. The boy took the chocolate from her, smiling as she inhaled the scent. Then he turned and threw it into the woods behind him.

"Don't you get it?" he laughed. "I'm here because I don't want to go home. None of us do."

"Pan is a monster. Look what he did to you" Katherine said, gesturing to the cut on his cheek.

"Oh, Pan didn't do that," he said. "Henry did."

Katherine glared at the boy before using her powers to hold him back against the tree. The boy grunted as he struggled under her grip.

"It's too late!" he shouted. "Henry is a Lost Boy now. Your boy is one of the most vicious new recruits we've had in ages!"

"Don't let him get to you, okay?" Mary Margaret said, looking at Emma. "I know how to get our message through," Katherine said.

"How?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Rip out his heart. Then he'll do exactly what we want" Regina said, finally on the same page as her daughter.

"This is not how we do things!" Mary Margaret said. "Emma, we can find another way to get to Henry."

"Really? And what do you think, Emma?" Katherine asked.

Emma looked at Katherine and nodded. "Do it."

"What? Emma, no!" Mary Margaret exclaimed, but Emma grabbed her holding her back from stopping Katherine.