𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Katherine almost forgot how confident she felt in her old clothes

Katherine almost forgot how confident she felt in her old clothes. She figured it was probably how regal and bold it was, even if it was only in either black or red. It made her feel good.

Sauntering into the tavern, it was easy to fall back into the pattern of loving how scared and in awe everyone was of her.

The moment she walked in everyone looked at her before turning back to their own drinks and conversations. It wasn't rare for her to be there and the novelty of it had quickly worn off.

She turned and smiled at Killian who noticed her the moment she walked in. He was sitting at a table near the back with a few of his shipmates, a bottle of rum already on the table.

Walking over, Katherine waved the other men off. "Go away," she said, shooing them off before sitting next to Killian.

"I thought you had to go to a ball," he said. "Not happy to see me?" she teased. "You know I'm always happy to see you, love" he smirked.

"Good. Because I figured why spent my night at some boring ball when I could be here, playing with you, all night" she said, scooting closer to him.

"I do quite like the sound of that," he said, pulling her into a kiss. Katherine smiled, pouring out two shots from the bottle on the table.

"Cheers," she said, handing him his, watching as he tossed it back while she tossed hers over her shoulder.

"You know instead of spending our time here, how about we leave this place and go back to my ship," he said, leaning forward.

"What's the rush? We have all night, remember" she smiled, pouring him another drink. Nodding he took it from her, quickly downing that one.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to get me drunk," he said. "Well what can I say. I love how you get when you're drunk, Captain. Unless, of course, you can't handle it?" she smirked.

"I think you and I know very much what I can handle," he said. "Prove it," she said, handing him the bottle.

Taking it, he shook his head as he stood up and held out his hand. "I think we should continue this party in private, don't you?" he asked. Katherine knew he'd find it strange if she didn't and couldn't think of a good reason not to so she took his hand and let him lead her out.

As they walked down the docks to his ship Katherine tried to think of another way to stall him. Using her magic, she broke off the heel of one of her shoes, nearly falling over if he hadn't caught her.

"It's my shoe," she said. "Just need a minute to fix it."

"No need," he said, scooping her up in his arm. "I've carried rum barrels heavier than you."

"Well I'd hope so," she said and turned seeing Snow with her hood up, trying to hide her face as she scurried away from the ship.

"Behold! The Rolly Joger!" Killian shouted as he carried her aboard the ship, clearly wasted. "You can put me down now" she laughed as he set her on her feet.