𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚

It was hard to describe everything that happened as a win or a loss

It was hard to describe everything that happened as a win or a loss. Zelena realized that love could never be enough for Hades and used the crystal to kill him and save Regina. But Hades had taken one final life before he was gone.

Robin.

It was raining the day of his funeral. With everyone dressed in all black, holding up their umbrellas as they placed arrows on his coffin before he was lowered into the ground. Everyone headed to Granny's after for his wake but Killian stayed behind, having one final goodbye to make.

Resting the rose against her headstone he sighed. "Black roses. Emma had to use her magic to make them but I know you like them better than the regular ones" he said, before standing up.

"I found the pages you left. Hades, we defeated him. So I...I hope you moved on, to a better place" he said, sniffling as he wiped away the tears that started to fall. "I miss you."

Suddenly, what felt like a wave of energy passed through him, nearly knocking him off his feet.

"What the hell was-"

"Killian?"

Killian whipped around, his eyes growing wide like he was staring at a ghost.

"Katherine?"

Katherine smiled as she raced toward him, jumping into his arms, and pressing her lips to his own.

"How are you here?" he asked, holding on tight to her as if he was scared that she'd disappear again if he let go.

"Zeus. He sent me back" she smiled.

"Zeus?"

"Yeah, Zeus, the ruler of the Olympians, the most powerful-"

"I don't care how your here" he laughed, kissing her again. "I'm just glad you are."

"I'm so happy you're okay," she said.

Killian pulled away, a somber look on his face as he turned to Robin's freshly planted grave.

"Not all of us are."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Regina sat quietly in Granny's staring at the picture of Robin. Feeling a hand on her shoulder she looked up to see Snow and David.

"Look, I know that there's nothing we can really say but we just want you to know, you don't have to go through this alone," Snow said.

"She doesn't have to."

Everyone turned in shock as they saw Katherine walk in through the back door.

"Katherine?"

Katherine smiled as she raced over to Regina, pulling her into her arms. "How are you back?" Regina cried.