𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

The next day, Regina came back to the loft to deliver some startling news

"Zelena is in love?" Emma asked.

"With the devil?" Katherine asked.

"And not thinking rationally. Which, for her, is a big problem" Regina said.

"We have to stop her. If you can't because she's your blood, then allow me to" Killian said.

"What? Kill her?" Regina asked.

"Well, it's a step in the right direction," he said.

"I'd do it. I don't really care about her being blood" Katherine said, popping a grape in her mouth.

"Taking action against Zelena in any form will get messy," Regina said.

"Okay. So we can find a way to keep them apart. Without killing anyone" David said.

"I'm waiting for the better option" Killian mumbled.

"If Bonnie and Clyde over here could drop the homicidal tendencies for a moment we might be able to come up with a plan," Regina said.

"So what is the plan?" Emma asked.

"Well, there's only one person we can trust to destory the love blooming between Hades and my sister. Our mother" Regina said.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After recruiting Cora to help get Zelena away from Hades, Cora revealed that Regina and Zelena had actually met once when they were kids but Cora took their memories. After helping Cora move on, the two realized they wanted to put aside their differences and be real sisters.

"You told her what?" Katherine gasped.

"To give him a chance," Regina said.

"And you thought that was a good idea because..." David trailed off.

"Because we're family. And I'm trying to trust Zelena. She thinks she can change Hades" Regina said.

"I'm sorry. Have I missed the part where Zelena changed?" Killian asked.

"You'd think the ex-pirate with a rum habit would cut my sister some slack," Regina said.

"Well, you'd think that the Evil Queen would be smarter than to send the Wicked Witch to romance the most devious man alive" Killian retorted.

"Hey! We get it, you're both a peice of work. If Zelena really wants to go date Hades then fine, but we can't defeat him with you two constantly bickering" Katherine said.

"You do have a point," Hades said as he walked over to them.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Killian asked, pulling Katherine closer to him.

"Oh, I didn't find you to hurt you. I came for your...wow" Hades sighed. "This is hard. Help."

"What could you possibly want our help with?" David asked.