𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

As the moon rose in the sky, the Fury carried an unconscious Killian to the lake in the park as the ferry to the Underworld arrived in the shadows

"There it is! Over there!" Mary Margaret shouted.

"What is it?" David asked as he, Mary Margaret, Leroy, Robin, and Regina ran over. The Fury turned and shrieked as it blasted them backward. They watched in horror as it began feeding on Killian's soul.

"No! Stop!" Katherine shouted as she ran over to him. "If you want a life take mine!"

Taking her up on her offer, the Fury turned and tried taking Katherine's soul instead.

"Katherine, what are you doing?" Regina shouted.

"What I should have done in Camelot," she said.

"I'm not letting you do this," Regina said, running over to her daughter as she took her hand.

"We're with you," Mary Margaret said as they all ran over and took each other's hand. With them all connected, Katherine focused on her magic as a burst of it came flowing out.

The Fury shrieked as it flew back and disappeared into the shadows along with the ferry.

Rushing over to Killian, she grabbed his head, pulling it into her lap. "Oh my god. Are you okay?" she asked, as he began to wake up.

"It appears you found a few believers," he said, glancing at everyone behind her. Smiling she leaned, down pressing her lips to his.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too," he said.

Turning, Katherine looked at everyone behind her. "How did you know that would work?" she asked.

"Lucky guess," Regina said.

"Katherine, we weren't gonna let you go," David said.

"Standing up to that monster proved one thing. If anyone's gonna save this town, it's you" Leroy told her.

。゚☆: * camelot 。゚☆: * six weeks ago

"If we're going to free Merlin, we need witchbane," Katherine said.

"Yeah, but the labels are all faded," Belle said.

"Forget the de-cloaking potion. It's not a glamor anyway" Emma said.

"You sure?" Regina asked.

"If I'm getting this right, the tree could actually be him, transfigured, right?" Mary Margaret asked.

"We could find out with a sample," Belle said.

"Then what happens if we snap off a twig and it turns into a finger? Now, will someone please hand me witchbane" Katherine said.