𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

"Well, Father, it would appear I've won" Katherine smiled

"Oh, did you? Last time we fought, this sword ended up in your neck" Gold said.

"Yes but you won a battle not the war. Now, the dagger's been taking away from you and you're left with absolutely nothing. I mean it's why Belle's left you, isn't it?" Katherine asked.

"Watch it!" Gold snapped.

"She knows just what kind of man you really are," she said.

"And what kind is that?" Gold asked.

"The kind who loves his power more than anything. More than her, more than your daughter. More than your dead son. Which is why it is so satisfying to take it away from you" Katherine smiled.

"Power is only as good as the one who wields it. And you've done nothing but parlor tricks" Gold said.

"Oh, is that so? Well then I really think you're gonna like this next trick. The one where I finally do what you and my mother made me for. Destorying everyone's happy endings!"

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Walking down Main Street everyone looked around for any sign of Katherine. "We have to find her before she resurrects all the Dark Ones," Emma said.

"There's more than one Dark One?" Leroy said as he and the other dwarves ran over.

"It's a long story," David said.

"Well, no matter. There's seven of us" Leroy said.

"Six. Dopey's still a tree" Happy reminded him, thinking of his friend who had crossed the town line to see what effect this curse had on the town. And he found out the hard way.

"We may be down a dwarf but we're ready to fight," Leroy said.

"No one is going to fight her," Killian said.

"You think you can talk her out of this?" David asked.

"We don't have a choice. She's still my wife and she didn't want to become the Dark One. So we split up and find her. But do not hurt her. Katherine is still in there" he said.

Henry and Killian went with Emma and they decided to check Gold's shop. The front was empty and went Emma went to check the back it was empty too. "He's not here!" she called out.

"Help me!" Henry shouted.

Rushing outside they found Henry standing in the street face to face with a Dark One. It seemed that Katherine had already gone through with the plan.

"Henry! Don't move!" Emma shouted.

"Too late for that," the Dark One said, and Emma recognized the voice as Nimue as she walked right through Henry's body.