𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

When Katherine walked into her mother's office the next morning she was surprised to find Robin leaving

When Katherine walked into her mother's office the next morning she was surprised to find Robin leaving. Hoping it was a good sign she strolled right in thinking that everything was going to be okay.

But seeing the heartbroken look on her mother's face, Katherine realized very quickly that everything was far from okay.

"What happened? I just saw Robin leave" she said, walking over to him. "Yes. And I doubt you'll be seeing him come back" Regina said, glaring at the door that he walked through moments ago.

"Why not? What did he say?" Katherine asked.

"He's choosing Marian" Regina sighed. "You can't be serious? But you're his soulmate!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Yes, well she's still his wife and Robin lives by a code. He has honor. He wants to respect their vows" Regina said.

"Their vows also stated till death do us part. Death parted them 30 years ago!" she stated.

"It doesn't matter. Robin made his choice" Regina said.

Katherine sighed, hating that her mother was so close to a happy ending, only for it to be snatched away from her again.

"Shouldn't you be wedding planning?" Regina asked.

"I only got engaged yesterday," Katherine told her but rolled her eyes at the look Regina gave her.  "Okay, yes. I've started thinking about things. But it doesn't matter. I can't plan this wedding in peace if I know you're unhappy."

"You can't put off your wedding for me. This is your happy ending" Regina said.

"It won't be put off for long because I am going to figure out a way to fix this. I could've fought harder for Emma not to bring her with us but I didn't. I can't help but feel partially responsible" Katherine said.

"Don't. The only one to blame is Ms.Swan" Regina huffed.

"Even so. Me getting married is supposed to be happy occasion for us both. I will not be walking down that aisle until you're as happy as I am" she said.

Regina gave her daughter a smile, grabbing her hands. "I just...I need you to do something for me" she said.

"Anything."

"If you see Henry. Tell him...I can't see him. Not right now. Not until I figure all this out" Regina said.

"Right. And what are you planning to do. To figure all this out?" Katherine asked.

"I have a few ideas."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When Katherine got a text from Emma that read 'Monster. Woods', she was hoping it was a prank. But it was Storybrooke so of course it wasn't a prank. It wasn't hard to find them either.