𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"We found Merlin back in Camelot?" Mary Margaret asked

"Emma let it slip last night when she tried to visit Henry," Regina said.

"If we found him then why didn't he take the darkness out of Emma?" Killian asked.

"Well, I believe I figured out how to ask him," Katherine said, walking into her mother's office as she held up the mushroom.

"The Crimson Crown? You figured out how to make the communication spell work?" David asked.

"Did you honestly doubt that I would?" Katherine asked.

"Never doubted you," Killian said, taking the mushroom from her. "How does this thing work? Do we simply speak to it?"

"No, unfortuanelty not just anyone can summon Merlin. He'll only appear to someone who's been chosen by him" Katherine said.

"Arthur. Merlin delivered all the prophecies to him" David said.

"So, what do you say, Sheriff?" Regina asked.

"Already on it," David said.

"Wait, wait. Why are we wasting our time with Merlin when there's someone here who can help us?" Belle asked.

"Who?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Rumple" Belle said.

"It's his fault that we're even in this situation right now," Katherine said.

"Rumple may be to blame for the situation we're in. But so is Emma. She was seduced by the darkness just like he was. So how does that make Rumple any different?" Belle asked.

"Because my father has had more chances than he even deserved," Katherine said.

"And right now we need to give Emma her best chance which means contacting Merlin," David said.

"And if something bad happens to Rumple?" Belle asked.

"Then we'll throw a party," Katherine said. "But until then I'm gonna get started on the spell."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"How long will this take?" Killian asked as he stood next to Mary Margaret and Regina.

"Not long at all. As soon as Arthur adds the Crimson Crown to the cauldron, he should be able to make contact with Merlin" Katherine said.

"Then we'll be speaking with him before you know it," Arthur said as he and Guinevere walked in with David. "David told us everything."

"And your willing to help?" Mary Margaret asked.

"After everything you've done for us, it's the least I can do," Arthur said as Katherine handed him the mushroom. He looked down at it curiously, still not tossing it into the pot with the rest of the spell ingredients.