𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Katherine groaned in pain as she landed on the dirt floor of the cell, Emma landing right behind her

"Are you alright?" a woman asked, who was locked in the cell next to them. Katherine looked over and realized it was the woman her mother had taken earlier.

"Yeah, I think so. Thanks" Emma said. "I'm Leia."

"Isabella," Katherine said, resting her head again on the rocky cell wall.

"I wish I could say it was nice to meet you" the woman sighed.

"Yeah, but under the circumstances, I get it. What's your name?" Emma asked.

"I dare not speak it here," she said. "The Queen doesn't know who I am and my silence is the only thing keeping my family safe."

Emma turned to Katherine and gestured toward the locks. "Can't you..."

"No. The locks are enchanted. Can only be opened with a key" she sighed.

"So what did she put you in here for?" Emma asked, turning back to the woman. "I knew where Snow White was hiding but I refused to tell the Queen."

"You gave up your freedom to ensure Snow White's?" Emma asked. "Yes, I believe her to be innocent. She is our true princess not that dreaded Katherine" the woman said.

"Something tells me she wouldn't be to fond of you either" Katherine mumbled.

"How long are you in for?" Emma asked. "Same as you," the woman said. "Just one more night."

"Really? One night? Why? Is Regina going soft?" Emma asked.

"No, Leia. One night because tomorrow we're all going to be executed" Katherine said, remembering her mother's executions extremely well. And they were nothing if not brutal.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

While Killian knew how to sneak into the Queen's castle, he was only an expert at getting into Katherine's room. Something told him that getting into the dungeons was going to be a much harder task.

And for that, he'd need help.

It was easy to track down Charming who had successfully tracked down Snow. Killian found them in the woods, with Charming having Snow caught in a net that hung from a tree.

"I don't have your ring," Snow said. "And why don't I believe you," Charming said.

"You should," Killian said as he walked over. "She's telling the truth mate."

Charming grabbed his sword not knowing if Killian would be a threat or not.

"Prince Charles. Lovely ball the other night. The mutton was a tad overcooked, but that happens" he said, walking over. "Snow White doesn't have your ring. But I can tell you who does. My princess. Well, her and her...sister. And I need your help to get her back."