𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

Katherine groaned as she pushed herself up, sitting against the wall of her cell. She could hear Killian's voice in her ear, telling her that he was coming to save her. That everything would be okay.

She couldn't tell if it was real or if she was just going crazy but she tried to hold onto the hope that it was real. Looking up, she realized that the bars that once held her in were gone.

Slowly, she crept forward, not knowing if it was a trick. But if Killian and everyone else were here, she needed to find a way to get to them. They'd never find her where she was.

Pushing herself to her feet, she groaned in pain. Her whole body was sore and the blood from her head wound was dripping down her face. Ever since she had woken up in the Underworld, her powers weren't working.

Before she could take a step out a voice called out to her. "Stop! It's a trick" a girl said who was in the cell across from her. "Don't move. He wants you to think you can escape. But you can't. No one can."

"Thank you, that was very depressing. But I'm not staying here" Katherine said as she took another step.

"Don't! He'll hunt you down" the girl said.

"Hades can do whatever he wants to me. I refuse to be scared of him" Katherine said.

"I don't mean Hades," the girl said.

"Well then who the hell are you talking about?" Katherine asked.

"No, just don't," the girl said, shaking her head.

"Alright look. I don't know what you're so afraid of but I am not scared of anything. Now somebody came down here to save me and I'd rather he find me alive...or as alive as I am right now" Katherine sighed.

"How do you know he's here?" the girl asked.

"I think he sent me a message," Katherine said.

"How do you know that wasn't one of Hades' tricks?" the girl asked.

"Because I know what my husband's voice sounds like!" Katherine snapped. "Now what is keeping us in here?"

"Something you don't want to face," the girl said, shaking her head.

"I'm usually the one people don't want to face. Now let's go" Katherine said, gesturing for the girl to follow her.

"No, you're mad," she said, shaking her head.

"You wouldn't be the first to think so. But it's either stay here or come with me so which is it?" Katherine asked as the girl just looked frightened. "Come on. We're already in hell. What's the worst he can do, kill us?"

The girl nodded as she stood up and followed Katherine as they ran out, the sound of something growling behind them.

"I told you! We'll never make it!" the girl cried.

"Okay, here's the plan. You keep running. I'm going to distract it" Katherine said.

"What?!"

"Listen to me. When you make it out, find Captain Hook. Hook for a hand, you can't miss it. I'm Katherine, tell him him to find me. Got it?" Katherine asked as the girl nodded. "Go!"

Turning around Katherine ran down another corridor until she came face to face with the monster the girl was so afraid of. It sat in the shadows with three large heads, and six glowing red eyes.

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Mom, we've already covered this trail. It's cold" Henry said, as they walked through the woods.