𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

David walked into the butcher shop, facing the woman who terrorized him so many years ago

David walked into the butcher shop, facing the woman who terrorized him so many years ago. Bo-Peep. It was satisfying to see her in such a position, hacking away at a piece of raw meat, while he ended up with his happy ending.

"I need your help," he said to her. "You and me, we ain't friends. Not interested. Get out" she said, cutting into another piece.

"You don't have your helpers here with you anymore, Peep" David smirked. "Right. I just have one. Say hello" she sneered, going to hack into him with her cleaver.

Killian, who had snuck in the back, grabbed her wrist with his hook and pulled her back. "Don't do it" he said, disarming her. He grabbed her other arm, holding them beside her back.

Hearing heels click behind her, Killian turned Bo-Peep around so she was facing Katherine, who found her shepherd's crook in the back room.

"Hey, hey! That's my personal property. Give it up" Bo-Peep shouted.

"Oh, I don't think so. I kinda like it. Heard you were able to brand people, find them where ever they go. You know I always found it pathetic. When...ordinary people like yourself get their hands on something magical, suddenly they think they're powerful" Katherine smirked.

"Your father gave that to me," Bo-Peep said. "Oh! Well, then that settles it. Seeing as how he is my father, this technically belongs to me. And it isn't considered stealing if it's already yours" Katherine said.

"Ah, so in this world, you're a hero?" Bo-Peep sneered.

"In this world, I'm whatever I want to be. But you have fun counting sheep...or whatever it is you do" Katherine shrugged before she turned to David and Killian. "Let's go find Anna."

Holding the walkie talkie Killian listened to the message coming in from Elsa. "Hook. What's wrong?" David asked.

"It's that woman, Elsa," Killian said. "She said Emma's passed out. She's freezing to death."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

With the crook in her hand, Katherine quickly teleported them back to the ice wall. Pulling out the walkie talkie David tried to reach Elsa.

"Elsa? Elsa. How's Emma?" he asked.

"She's freezing, turning blue" Elsa cried, panicking. "Elsa, listen to me. I need you to find a way out" David said.

"I need Anna," Elsa said. "Well, we don't have her right now but we have a way to find her. And we will. But right now, you're gonna have to do this on your own" he said.

"I can't control this," Elsa said. "I know how you feel, you're trapped. It's a battle you can't win but it's exactly the kind of battle you have to fight. Or you'll die" David said.

"No. I won't. I'll survive. But Emma..."

"Survival isn't enough. You have to live!"

"Where did you hear that?" Elsa asked. "You know where," he told her.