𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"I'm going to kill him! Dagger be dammed

"I'm going to kill him! Dagger be dammed. I'll resurrect Maleficient if I have to. I'd like to see my father survive being eaten by a dragon!"

Katherine was for once, up with the sun as she stormed down the street, Killian hot on her tail.

"Katherine-"

"No, I don't care what anyone says. He can't just go around ripping out your heart whenever he wants. Someone needs to stop him and I'd be happy to!" she exclaimed.

"Katherine!"

"Killian!" she shouted back in the same tone as she stopped and turned to look at him.

"Look," he said, turning her around as she saw the giant purple and grey cloud slowly rolling in toward them.

As she started at it, her phone rang and seeing it was Emma she held it up to her ear.

"Hey. Um, if you're calling about the ominous smoke cloud in the air, yes I see it and no, I have no idea what to do about it" she said.

"I figured. Meet us in the clocktower" Emma said.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Belle was right, my aunt is actually doing this," Elsa said.

"The spell of shattered sight," Mary Margaret said.

"We open the mines and the vaults, we take shelter there," David said.

"This is magic" Regina scoffed. "It doesn't care about ceilings. It's started."

"How long?" Killian asked.

"By sundown," Katherine said as she used a pair of binoculars to get a better look. "By sundown, everyone in this town will start tearing each other apart."

"Okay. The answer is simple. Let's not be in town" Emma said.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Everyone made their way to the ice wall that was blocking the city and brought Henry and Leroy along.

"Hardly an elegant solution," Regina said.

"Nothing wrong with brute force if it works," Emma said.

"If we can get over it we can build a frame, take people over one at a time," Leroy said.

"David be careful" Mary Margaret said as grabbed a pickax and some rope.

Holding up the pickax, he swung his arm back ready to deliver a powerful blow into the ice. But when the ax made contact with the hall, it sent him flying backward as another huge pillar if ice shot up from the ground.

"David!"

Emma and Mary Margaret rushed over to make sure he was alright

"Are you okay?" Emma asked.