𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

After Neal barreled his way into Gold's shop, Belle, Killian, and Katherine brought him to the hospital

After Neal barreled his way into Gold's shop, Belle, Killian, and Katherine brought him to the hospital. Emma and David definitely pushed way past the speed limit on their way over.

"Neal!" Emma shouted as she ran in. "You're here. What happened?"

"I...I don't know" he stuttered. "I remember seeing the yellow bug cross the town line, and next thing I know, I'm running around a forest back in Storybrooke, where, apparently there's been a whole lot going on," he said.

"Are you gonna tell him, or shall I?" Killian asked.

"Tell me what?" Neal asked.

"We think our father's back," Katherine told him. "Back? I just watched him die. What do you mean, he's back?!" Neal asked.

"Take it easy," Emma said, glancing at his hand. Grabbing it she looked at the strange marking burned into his skin.

"What the hell is that?" she asked. "I have no idea. It was there when I woke up" Neal said.

"It looks familiar," Katherine said. "But I can't place it."

"Belle, can you do some more research?" Emma asked, snapping a picture. "Yeah, sure. Absolutely" Belle nodded.

"Hey, guys. Can we have a minute?" Neal asked, wanting to talk to Emma alone. "Yeah, of course," David said as they all piled out of the room.

Katherine walked out and plopped down into a chair in the hallway, resting he head on the wall behind her.

"Are you alright?" Killian asked, sitting next to her. "If you ask me that one more time I won't be" she sighed.

"Well at least you're talking to me" he mumbled. "Would you rather I ignore you because I can do that too" she offered.

"When are you going to tell me what's really bothering you? Because I know it has more to do with me asking for Regina's help" he said.

"Do you know that or is that just what Belle and Emma think?" she asked and he was surprised to know that she heard both of those conversations. "You're a terrible whisperer," she said.

"I don't need anyone else to tell me when your upset with me. Trust me, it's fairly easy to see. But I can't fix anything if you don't tell me what's wrong" he said.

"I'm not delicate!" she exclaimed. "I never said you were!" he said, trying to defend himself.

"You don't have to say it. It's how you treat me. I might be a princess but I'm not useless. In case you forgot I'm more powerful than any of you" she said.

"Aye, but this witch also seems very powerful," he said.

"You know none of you seem to doubt my magic whenever you need something," she said. Before he could reply Emma walked back out.