𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

Back at the loft, everyone was waiting while Mary Margaret was out talking to Hercules

Back at the loft, everyone was waiting while Mary Margaret was out talking to Hercules. Looking out the window, David's eyes widened in shock at what he was looking at.

"Regina!" he shouted.

"What is it? Did Mary Margaret talk Muscles into giving it another go?" Regina asked.

"I don't think so," David said as something crashed into the loft upstairs, sending Emma's bed flying down.

"Run! Go!" Killian shouted as Emma took Megra's hand and led her out into the hallway.

They barely made it out the door as the Cerberus crashed through it, letting out a loud roar as it chased after them. They kept running until they ran into Mary Margaret and Hercules in the middle of town.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Mary Margaret asked, seeing them run towards them.

"Cerberus. He found us" David said.

"Where's the prisoner?" Mary Margaret asked, seeing that she was no longer with them.

"She ran when the hellhound attacked. We gave her a head start, but there was only so long we could hold it off" Emma said.

"We should split up. We have to find her before that monster does" Mary Margaret said.

"Go! Come on!" David said, sending Mary Margaret with Hercules as everyone else ran in the opposite direction.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Mary Margaret and Hercules eventually found Meg and with her help, defeated Cerberus. And just like they did in Storybrooke, they headed to Granny's to celebrate their success.

"Look like Herc found a new friend," David said, gesturing to Hercules and Megra, smiling and laughing in a corner booth.

"Hmm. Maybe defeating Cerberus wasn't Hercules' only piece of unfinished business. Maybe he needed to save her, too" Mary Margaret said.

"You okay?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. You didn't know me in the enchanted forest Emma but, I was someone who took risks, even when she was afraid. I was someone who I guess, inspired people. An old enemy reminded me of that" Mary Margaret said, looking at Regina. "I just don't wanna ever run the risk of forgetting who I was again."

"What are you saying, Mary Margaret?" David asked.

"I'm saying I don't wanna be Mary Margaret anymore. I wanna be Snow White again" she said.

Regina smiled. "Well, it's about time."

"I think we can make that happen, Snow," David said.

The five of them brought Hercules and Megara to the fire that Regina and Cora took her father. They believed all they had to do was walk up to it, and if their unfished business was complete, they'd be able to move on.