𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"Why not just poof us there?" Emma asked as the three walked down the road

"Why not just poof us there?" Emma asked as the three walked down the road. "Because I don't know what might be around if I do. What I poof us right in front of my mother who just so happens to be visting my father? Or anyone else for that matter? Walking makes sure we're incognito" Katherine said.

Horses could be heard coming up behind them as they all turned around. "Could be the Queen again" Killian said as they raced off behind some trees.

But it wasn't the Queen's carriage that strolled by. It belonged to King Midas. It came to a halt as it approached a fallen-over tree. But the person who came out of the carriage surprised them all.

"It's just a fallen tree" Charming called back to whoever was in the carriage with him.

"Is that..."

"Your father. We should go" Killian said. Remembering this scene from the story, Emma looked up into a tree and smiled, seeing Snow White.

Emma leaned forward to get a better look but snapped a branch in half as she did. The noise caused Snow to turn around, falling off her perch in the tree. They watched as Snow ran off and Charming and his men got the fallen tree out of the way before hurrying off.

"You know that thing about small changes having consequences?" Emma asked. "Let me guess. We just made a big change" Katherine sighed.

"What do you mean? What did we do?" Killian asked. "That bandit was Snow White. This was the moment my parents first met" Emma told him.

"And because of us, now they didn't" he sighed.

"Well, now we really need my father's help" Katherine sighed. "Come on. I'm poofing us."

Grabbing both of their arms, they disappeared in a puff of smoke only to appear on the edge of the Dark One's land.

"Is that it?" Emma asked, looking at the large castle in front of them. "Little more imposing than the pawn shop."

"Well my father's not exactly known for his humility," Katherine said.

"So what do we do now? Knock on the door and introduce ourselves?" Emma asked. "Might be best if I stay back. After out last encounter here, I don't think the Dark One will be pleased to see me" Killian said.

"No. He's not."

They turned to see Rumplestilskin, standing behind them, giggling to himself. Emma was in shock, seeing his form in the enchanted forest.

"I remember telling you what would happen if I saw him again," Rumplestilskin said, looking at Katherine before holding out his hand and using his powers to squeeze Killian's throat.

Killian gasped for air as Katherine turned to her father and glared. She was a lot stronger than she was at this time. With a simple raise of her hand, her father was thrown through the air, landing against a tree.