𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

。゚☆: * camelot 。゚☆: * six weeks ago

Slamming the book closed, Katherine groaned in frustration. With the amount of times she had turned people into inanimate objects and animals you'd think she could free someone from a tree.

"It's all right, love. You'll get it" Killian said, taking her hand. "Perhaps it's time you took a break."

"I can't. Emma doesn't have time for me to take a break. It's like every time I look at her she just looks like this sad kicked puppy. Not to mention the feeling I get knowing she's only going through this because of me" Katherine sighed.

"Emma made her choice. She chose to take the darkness to save you. You didn't force her" he said.

"I know. But she also chose me to give the dagger too. She chose me to save her so that's what I'm gonna do. Even if it is driving me insane that I can't figure out how to undo the spell" Katherine said.

"You won't be able to help anyone like this. You need to relax and take a break" he said.

"How am I supposed to do that?" she asked.

"I think I have an idea" he smiled.

"Seriously?" she laughed.

"No, that's not what I meant. But we can do that too if you want" he smirked as Katherine rolled her eyes.

"What's your idea Casanova?" she asked.

"Follow me."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Stealing one of Arthur's horses? I'll admit that resorting to cruelty and violence used to calm me down in the past but I like to think I've evolved" Katherine said.

"We're not stealing him, just borrowing. Besides we can always go ravage and pillage some poor village tomorrow" Killian said.

"You know I can't really tell if you're joking or not," she said.

"Look, you know that sailing on the Jolly Roger was calming for me. Perhaps riding a horse can do the same for you" he suggested.

"Yeah, except horses don't like me," she said.

"What do you mean? Of course they do" he frowned.

"No, they definetly don't. Animals in general don't like me. It's like they can sense I'm a bad person or something" Katherine sighed.

"Hey, you're not a bad person. They just have to trust you first. Do you turst me?" he asked.

"Obviously."

"Well, then go on. Introduce yourself" he said.

"Introduce myself?" she asked and Killian only nodded, gesturing for her to walk up to it.