𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"Unless this Snow Queen is a million times better than we thought there is absolutely nothing magical about this mirror," Katherine said

That morning, the Snow Queen had been spotted in the clock tower. Emma and Elsa managed to use a spell to hinder her powers so while Emma was busy interrogating her, Elsa, Katherine, Killian, and David stayed behind to inspect the mirror she left behind.

"Shouldn't it be shaking or doing something evil?" Killian asked.

"Agreed. It feels like just a harmless looking glass to me" Elsa said as she and Katherine continued inspecting it.

"I've found nothing to counteract the spell yet," Belle said as she walked up the stairs and gasped when she saw them looking in the mirror.

"Hey! Stop!" she shouted, pushing them away. "Do not look in that thing. It'll make you see the worst in yourself."

"It must be broken. I've been staring at it all day and I think I'm even more devishly handsome and charming than usual" Killian smirked.

Katherine rolled her eyes as Belle walked up to the mirror. "No. No this isn't the same mirror" she said.

"Why would the Snow Queen risk coming all the way out here to plant a fake mirror" Elsa asked.

"Because she wanted to get caught," Katherine said, realizing Emma was trapped with her alone at the station.

"Wait, we'll go-"

But Katherine had disappeared before Killian could finish his sentence, poofing herself to the station. When she got there the front doors were iced over. But that wasn't the concerning part.

A hole had been blown open through the side of the building, bricks, and debris lying everywhere as Emma stumbled out.

"Emma! What happened?" Katherine asked.

"No, stop!" Emma shouted, gently holding up her hands.

"What? Emma where's the Snow Queen?" Katherine asked her.

"She didn't do this. I did" Emma said.

"What do you mean?" Katherine asked, walking closer but Emma stopped her.

"No, stay back! It's my magic, I can't control it" Emma told her.

"Okay. Okay. Look, Emma I can help you. You're not going to hurt me" Katherine said.

"You need to stay away from me. Please, I can't control it" Emma said, sparks flying from the nearby lamp post.

"Katherine!" Killian shouted as he and David ran over to them.

"No! Stay over there!" Katherine shouted, not wanting Emma to feel overwhelmed but it was already too late.

"Go away!" Emma shouted, her powers causing the lamppost to fall over. Killian barely had time to push Katherine out of the way, the post knicking him in the head as he did.