𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒕𝒘𝒐

"Oh

"Oh. Well isn't this a surprise? I wasn't aware we had an appointment" Archie said, as Kathrine and Killian walked into his office.

"We don't. But it's an emergency. Plus we figured there's not that many people in this town so there's no way you can be that booked" Katherine said.

Archie just laughed and nodded. "Well, I must admit, it's been a while since I've done any couple's counseling," he said.

"We don't need couple's counseling," Killian said, slightly offended.

"My apologies. What can I help you with then?" Archie asked.

"Well, a long time ago...we did something....bad," Katherine said.

"Just one thing?" Archie asked.

"This bad thing might be worse than anything else," Killian said.

"We hurt someone. Well we more than hurt them but the point is that it's someone very important and if anyone finds out they would probably not forgive us" Katherine said.

"They definitely wouldn't forgive us," Killian said.

"But we're the only ones who know. Which means we could just never say anything and no one would know" she said.

"So why don't you?" Archie asked.

"We're broken," Killian said. "For some reason, we actually want to tell the truth," Katherine said.

"Well, you two are about to be parents. Perhaps you want to do the right thing to set a good example for them" Archie said.

"But what happens if we tell everyone the truth and they hate us?" Katherine asked.

"You don't know that you won't be forgiven," Archie said.

"People can only forgive so much. Especially if they already see us as...not great people" Katherine said.

"Katherine. I remember what you were like in the Enchanted Forest and here in Storybrooke during the first curse. You sat in the bar everyday drinking, causing trouble. You were mean and rude. You only cared about yourself-"

"You're a terrible therapist," she said.

"But I also know you are now. You've helped save this town numerous times. You both have. You've changed and everyone knows it. Just the fact that you want to tell everyone, even though you don't need to, it means that you've changed" Archie said.

"Do you think they'll see it that way?" Killian asked.

"I think maybe you need to find out."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When the two of them arrived back home they were surprised to find everyone already inside waiting for them, including Zelena

"Where have you been?" Regina asked.