𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"Okay! Uh, room keys are on the counter

"Okay! Uh, room keys are on the counter. Fresh clothes are by the jukebox" David shouted out.

"What's a jukebox?" someone asked.

"Why do we have to be here?" Katherine whispered as David helped get some of the people from the Land of Untold Stories settled.

"Because you are still the mayor's daughter," Killian said. "And you promised your mother you would be."

The door to Granny's swung open as Regina and Henry walked in.

"Finally. Your new subjects are growing restless" Katherine said.

Regina sighed as she walked to the front of the room, dropping the storybook onto the counter. The loud thud caused everyone to quiet down as they turned to look at her.

"As mayor, I would like to officially welcome you to Storybrooke. You fled to the Land of Untold Stories because you were afraid that whatever was in this book is going to play out. But now that you're here, I'm sure you're scared it will. But you don't realize is...I'm just like you. I'm also getting a fresh start and I don't know what the future holds either. But I do know one thing. We don't have to be afraid of anything, because whatever comes next, we're going to face it, together" she said.

Katherine smiled as everyone clapped, having faith in their new leader. Hearing the door open they looked over to see Belle rushing in.

"Hey, does anyone know-"

"Belle? You're awake?" Katherine asked.

"Yeah, and I need a place to stay," Belle said.

"What about the Crocodile?" Killian asked.

"Did you finally realize that my father is crazy?" Katherine asked.

"We're, uh, we're not together at the moment. So I thought maybe Granny would have a room" Belle said.

"Oh no, you do not want to stay here, trust me. My back is still recovering" Katherine said. "We'll find you someplace better

"Aye. I know just the place" Killian said. "Follow me."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"This is where you want me to stay? The Jolly Roger? I can't stay here. If Rumple finds you harboring me-"

"His wrath will be an added bonus," Killian said.

"Besides, all the fresh air will be good for the baby" Katherine added.

"I don't understand. Why would you risk your life for me?" Belle asked.

"Well maybe we feel bad for trying to kill you...multiple times. And you're giving birth to my future sister or brother which means I won't let my father or anyone else try to hurt you" Katherine said.