𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

"This is where you've been living?" Killian asked, looking up at the expansive mansion

"This is where you've been living?" Killian asked, looking up at the expansive mansion. Katherine nodded, using her key to unlock the door. "Biggest house in town. But then after the curse broke I moved in with my father" she said.

The two of them walked in as she led him upstairs to her room. Since Killian had arrived she had been staying with him on his ship but all of her things were still at Regina's.

After turning Anton giant again he had gone after David but the effects wore off before he could kill him. Killian and Katherine finally had a moment of peace while they waited for Regina and Cora to tell them the next steps of their plan.

As they walked into her room, he looked around taking in the snapshot her room represented of what her life was like the past 28 years.

Katherine went to her closet, pulling out the items she wanted to take with her back to the ship. Killian looked at her vanity and it reminded him of the one she had back at the Queen's castle.

Filled with tiny vials and bottles, none of which he knew anything about. He turned his attention to the drawers next to him and smirked as he pulled it out.

"Where have you been hiding these?" he asked, and she turned to see him holding up a pair of her most revealing underwear on his hook.

Katherine rolled her eyes as she took it from him and shoved it back in the drawer. "Those are for special occasions only," she said. "Our reunion wasn't a special occasion?" he teased.

"I didn't have enough time to change," she said with a small laugh. "You know today could be a special occasion if we wanted it to be" he smirked.

"Oh? And what would we be celebrating?" she asked.

"I'm sure I could come up with something," he said, pulling her closer.

"Later, Casanova. I'm gonna grab a suitcase from my mother's room" she said laughing as he groaned and fell back on the bed.

When she walked into her mother's room, she could hear the end of a conversation that Regina and Cora were having.

"I'm sure he's safe. And as soon as Gold's done he'll be back" Cora said. "But not with me" Regina sighed.

"Back?" Katherine asked as both women looked up, startled by her presence. "Back from where? Where did he go?"

"New York," Regina said. "With Emma and Henry. He's looking for his son."

"New York? So, he doesn't have his powers? He can be killed" Katherine said. "Why do you want to kill him? For Hook?" Regina asked.

"And for me. He tried to kill me, twice" she said.

"What? When?" Regina asked.

"It doesn't matter. The moment any of us leave we'll lose our magic. And our advantage" Cora said.