𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Sitting on a chair in Nemo's office, Katherine tried desperately to get her magic working

"C'mon. Unless you want to grow up in this underwater rust bucket I really think you should start cooperating" Katherine huffed, talking to her bump.

Hearing the door open she looked up to see Killian walk in, with Jasmine and Aladdin behind him.

"You two don't look like a Kraken," she said.

"Because they're not," Killian said, glaring at them. "Have you got any idea how rare a Kraken is? We needed its blood and now we've got no way of getting back home!"

"Wait. You have the lamp" Katherine said, as she stood up and walked over to Jasmine. "You still have another wish."

"A wish won't get you back to Storybrooke. They never work how you want. I mean, we never even found Agrabah" Aladdin said.

"So now we're all separated from home. Do you have any idea who took yours?" Killian asked.

"We don't have a clue," Aladdin said but Jasmine knew.

"Jafar."

"Of course it was" Katherine sighed.

"You know of him?" Killian asked.

"He was in the movie," she said, shaking her head.

"Aladdin, I should've told you the whole story and I'm sorry," Jasmine said.

"Sorry's not the half of it. If Jafar took Agrabah, why the hell aren't we looking for Jafar?" Aladdin asked.

"Because I can't face him again!" Jasmine exclaimed. "He ripped away everything that I cared about. My home, my father, my people. So forgive me if I'm...afraid of him."

"Hell, he scares me too," Aladdin said.

"It doesn't matter. We can't find Jafar any more than we can find Agrabah" Jasmine said.

"Actually...that's not quite true," Killian said. "Jafar, he's a man with revenge in his heart, yes? Well, on this ship we have something to find such a man."

Katherine looked at the giant compass that he brought over before turning to him, not caring about whispering. "I'm sorry, they seem like really nice people but what happened to getting back to Storybrooke?"

"This is our way back. I've heard that Jafar is quite handy at traveling between realms" Killian said.

"And you think he's just gonna do you a favor?" Aladdin asked.

"I think I'm pretty good at convincing people," Killian told him. "With any luck, we all get back home."

"Well then" Jasmine smiled. "Perhaps Agrabah has found its hero at last."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Here. I brought you some water" Jasmine said, handing Katherine a small chalice.