𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

When Katherine walked back into the cabin, Gold, Cruella, and Maleficent were already waiting for her

"Oh, at last. I feel like I've aged a decade waiting for you" Cruella said.

"You look like it too" Katherine smirked.

"Where's the page, Katherine?" Maleficent asked. Katherine sighed as Gold glared at her.

"Don't tell me you failed" he said.

"The page was under a protection spell, probably done by Emma. She almost caught me so I had to leave" she said.

"Are you sure that's what happened?" Gold asked.

"Are you calling me a liar?" she asked.

"It's just that you've been gone an awfully long time, and yet you've come back empty handed" he said.

"Well, I did have a run in with my fiancee. I'd be more than happy to give you the minute by minute play by play but as my father, you'd probably prefer I didn't" she smirked. "Besides, I didn't come back empty handed."

Pulling out her phone she showed them the picture she took. "A photograph?" Gold asked.

"Oh, and an imcompetent one too. That glare ruins any clear image of the door" Cruella said.

"No, that's not a glare" Gold said, looking at the picure. "That's magic. And this door has been sealed by it. This is the door we've been looking for."

"You think the Author is trapped in an illustration? But that would mean-"

"The Sorcerer imprisioned him in the book. We need to get it" Gold said. "Bring us the page."

"That won't be easy. Emma isn't about to let it out of her sight, especially if she knows about this" Katherine said.

"Don't worry about her" Maleficent said. "I've got just the thing."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When they all walked back into the Charming's apartment, Katherine gasped seeing Emma passed out on the couch and Killian lying on the floor.

"What did you do?" she asked, rushing to Killian's side.

"Don't worry. You're boyfriend will wake up, eventually" Maleficient smirked.

"Don't push me" Katherine warned. "I've heard dragon is a delicacy in some realms and I've always wanted to try it."

Standing up, she used her magic to poof Killian onto the Charmings bed. "Are you going to help us look for the page or just tuck him in to bed?" Cruella asked.

"Mind your business, dog walker" Katherine said, as she sat next to him, brushing a hand over his cheek.

"You should be lucky he was here and not on his ship. Would've fell overboard" Maleficnet said.