𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

With Zelena's cuff back on, they dragged her with them to Granny's

With Zelena's cuff back on, they dragged her with them to Granny's. With the portal in the form of a tornado, they figured that being inside Granny's would be the safest way to get through.

"Floyd! Shut down the fryers! Secure the condiments!" Granny shouted.

"Don't move" Robin said, as he and David tied Zelena to a chair to make sure she couldn't escape.

"I'm not sure my insurance covers this place going airborne," Granny said.

"It'll be fine," Regina told her.

"Katherine, love, it's coming," Killian said looking out the window. "How do you suggest we get this cyclone to take us to Emma and not to Oz?"

"Well, I brought this," Katherine said, pulling out a small blanket from her purse.

"Emma's baby blanket," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, I couldn't figure out a way to carry her god-awful yellow bug," she said, handing it to Regina.

Holding the wand over the blanket, Regina looked at everyone. "Ready?"

With a nod, everyone watched in anticipation as she waved the wand over the dress before it began to glow a bright yellow.

The door to Granny's slammed open as Leroy and the rest of the dwarves ran inside. "Twister!" Leroy shouted

"Leroy! It's okay. We summonded it" Mary Margaret told him.

"You did?"

"It's taking us to Emma," she said.

"Out, dwarves. Adults only" Regina said.

"No" Leroy stated.

"No?" Happy asked.

"We're staying!"

"We are?

"We've been on the sidelines too long sister. Missed too many adventures. Now it's embarrassing. How do you think it feels when everyone asked you how the adventure was and you gotta say that no one asked you to go along? That you weren't needed? We're not turning our back on you again. Not even in the face of certain death" Leroy said.

"Thank you" Mary Margaret smiled.

"Certain?" Happy asked.

Suddenly a deep rumbling noise rang out as the entire diner began to shake, its very foundation being lifted off the ground.

"Hold on tight, everyone!" Granny shouted. Killian wrapped an arm around Katherine as he held onto the counter.

The lights went out as glasses shattered to the ground and anything that wasn't nailed to the ground went flying. Before they knew it, the twister had them completely in the air.