𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Katherine was right about Emma, Gold, and Henry coming back into town with the Jolly Roger

Katherine was right about Emma, Gold, and Henry coming back into town with the Jolly Roger. They sailed it right where it was last and Katherine made her away on board, with a trunk of some things she gathered from her room at Regina's house.

She was on the deck sorting through her things when she saw Emma and a man she didn't recognize walking along the docks. Curious, she left her things and walked down the stairs to the docks.

Seeing Katherine seemingly appear out of nowhere Emma and the man jumped when she appeared in front of them. "What are you doing here?" Katherine asked.

"Looking for your mother," Emma said. "Wait," the man said. "Your mother is the Evil Queen?"

"Who are you?" Katherine asked.

"Uh, Neal this is Katherine. Katherine, Neal" Emma said before she pulled out her ringing phone and answered it.

"So you're Baelfire?" Katherine said, looking at him.

"You're Katherine. My sister who tried to kill our dad with Hook" he said. "He did abandon you and try to kill me. I would say I was doing you a favor" she said.

"What are you doing with Hook anyway?" he asked. "We're together. Although I don't see how that's any of your business" she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're dating our father's dead wife's lover?" he asked.

"Like I said" Katherine scoffed. "Interesting thanksgiving."

Emma hung up the phone and turned to them, interrupting their conversation. "I was right," she said. "Tamara was not down here for a run. She was in there with Regina."

Emma pointed at an old sardine cannery and jogged over, leaving Neal and Katherine to follow after her. Emma pulled out her gun as they walked in, steam from the old machinery hissing at them.

"You sure you want to be here?" Emma asked. "I'm not gonna leave you alone in this place," Neal said.

"I wasn't talking to you," she said.

Katherine rolled her eyes as they walked through the dark factory. "If they kidnapped my mother and brought her here they probably have the beans with them," she said.

Hearing a clattering noise they stopped and pressed up against the long tubes behind them. They waited for a moment before walking again and when the clattering noise was heard again, Emma held out her gun and raced towards the noise.

Seeing David and Mary Margaret running toward them they all stopped and exhaled a sigh of relief. "What the hell guys?" Emma asked.

"Here," David said, handing her a walkie-talkie. "So that doesn't happen again."

"You and Mary Margaret take the basement. We'll take the main floor" Emma said. "Regina's got to be here somewhere."

"Yeah. I work alone" Katherine said, walking off by herself. Katherine held up a fireball in her hand, ready to throw it at the first person she saw. Hearing a gunshot she ran towards the noise.