𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅

"So, it can hurt the queen without hurting Regina," David said

"The Evil Queen needs to die," Emma said.

Hearing his phone ring, David stepped out of the room.

"Wait, why are you doing this?" Katherine asked, looking at Emma.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked.

"I mean you can barely hold a cup of coffee without spilling it but now you think you can fight off the Evil Queen?" Katherine asked.

"Well, in this case, the cliche is true. I was born for this" Emma said.

"Hey. That was Leroy. Evil Queen was spotted, headed down Main Street" David said as he walked back over.

"All right. Let's go" Regina said.

"No. You have to stay here. The sword may work but the only way you can hurt her is to hurt yourself. You can stay here with Henry" Katherine said.

"Fine. Then you're staying here too. You're not fighting anyone like this" Regina said.

"She's right," Killian said.

"You're kidding. My magic is working and she's my mother. I think I have a right to be there and see her die" Katherine said.

"Aye. But you are also about to be one. So you need to stay here and rest. I'll go" he said.

"Killian-"

"Katherine. Love, please. Let me fight this one for you" he said.

"Fine" she sighed. "But be careful, please. I do not want to have to go back down into the Underworld just so I can yell at you before dragging you back up.

"I'll be careful. I promise" he said, kissing her before he left with Emma and David.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Standing in Granny's after Killian called, Katherine was less than surprised to see that Emma's plan hadn't worked out.

"Where did she go?" Henry asked.

"We have no idea, Henry" Killian said.

"But we're trying to figure that out, right? Because I didn't stay behind for you to screw things up!" Regina exclaimed.

"Take it easy on us. It was the Queen" David said.

"Oh you mean the same one that I told you Emma wasn't ready to face? It's almost as if, get this, I was right the whole time" Katherine said.

"You're her father. You must have some idea where she is" Regina said.

"Yeah, I am her father. That doesn't mean I know everything" David said.

"I know. It's almost as if you know nothing" Katherine said.

"Oh and what about you? Her so-called best friend?" he asked.