𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

When Gold called Katherine to meet him at his store, she was nervous at how angry he sounded on the phone

When Gold called Katherine to meet him at his store, she was nervous at how angry he sounded on the phone. But when saw the way his shop had been completely trashed, she knew why.

"What the hell happened?" she asked, stepping over the broken glass. "Your pirate happened" Gold sneered. "One that I should've killed a long time ago."

"Okay, hold on. What makes you think Killian did this?" Katherine asked. "He attacked me in the library," Belle said.

"What? When? What do you mean he attacked you?" Katherine asked, trying to process what was happening.

"It means he tried to kill her!" Gold shouted. "Why would he attack Belle? He has no reason to!" she exclaimed.

"Isn't it obvious?! To get me out of the store so he could do this" he said, walking over to his safe.

"And take what? Your dagger? He gave up on killing you a long time ago. Besides, he knows you wouldn't just leave it unguarded" she said.

Belle jumped as Gold turned and smashed his cane into a glass case. "He took it! He took the shawl" he shouted.

"What shawl?!" Katherine asked. "Bae's shawl!" he said.

Katherine froze, not hearing her father talk about him for a long time. Bae was his son. One he had with Milah, the woman who ran off with Hook. Katherine knew Gold had been looking for Bae but she thought he gave up on his search.

"Look, it's just a shawl-"

"It is not just a shawl! It's my tether to let me cross the town line!" he told her. "What do you mean to cross the town line? You'll forget all your memories if you do that" she said.

"No. I created a potion that lets me tether my memories to something important to me so I can leave. I was going to use it to find Bae" he said.

"Okay, just let me talk to him-"

"No. I'm done talking. I'm going to retrieve what's mine. Where is he?" Gold asked.

"As if I'd tell you-"

"Hook has maybe cost me the chance of finding my son! He attacked Belle!"

"I know! Look to be fair, I haven't exactly given him my list of who he can and can't attack in this town. And I know that I can get the shawl back from him. You promised me you wouldn't kill him" Katherine said.

"Rumple. Let her help" Belle pleaded. "You promised me you'd try to be a better man."

"I can get the shawl back. I can ensure he never hurts Belle again, he'll even apologize if you want. Just please let me talk to him" Katherine begged.

"Fine. But if you're not back here with that shawl, I'm ripping his heart out."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───