𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒐𝒏𝒆

"And have you been involved in stressful situations?" Dr

"And have you been involved in stressful situations?" Dr.Whale asked.

"Have you been living under a rock the past few months?" Katherine asked.

"I'll take that as a no," he said, writing it down. "What about your diet?"

"Horrible. She thinks sugar is a breakfast food" Killian said.

"I am not eating boiled fish for the next four months," Katherine said.

"Well, everything seems to be healthy. Do you want to know if it's a boy or girl or do we want a surprise?" Whale asked.

"Tell us," Katherine said, too anxious to wait.

Whale glanced back at the sonogram machine before he looked back at them. "Congratulations. It's a girl" he said.

Katherine smiled, knowing that the feeling she had was right.

"And if she's anything like her mother, we're all in trouble," Whale said as he stood up.

"God, this town seriously needs a new doctor" Katherine mumbled as he left. Looking over at Killian she smiled, seeing the one still on his face as he looked at the sonogram image on the screen.

"What?" she asked.

"We're having a girl," he said.

Katherine laughed as she stood up, adjusting her shirt over her now well-developed bump before she leaned up, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I told you so."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Mother, seriously. Bringing him here? How on earth did that seem like a good idea to you?" Katherine asked, whispering so that Robin couldn't hear her as he sat in the next room.

"You weren't there. And he was miserable in his world, and...he wanted a fresh start and, I'm just trying to help him" Regina shrugged.

"But he could be completely crazy. Just because he looks like Robin doesn't make him Robin" Katherine said.

"We've barely even talked," Regina said.

"Well, if you need a conversation starter there's the fact that he has a daughter," Katherine said.

"It's not his daughter," Regina said.

"Exactly. Because he is not Robin" Katherine said.

"But there could be a part of him in there. He was able to cross into the real world, that...that has to mean something" Regina said.

"And I hope more than anything that it does. You deserve this more than anyone. I just want you to be careful. I'm worried" Katherine said.

Regina sighed, knowing she was right. "Yeah. Me too."