𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

。゚☆: * enchanted forest 。゚☆: * before the curse

After so long spent with Katherine, Killian had gotten pretty good at sneaking into the Evil Queen's castle. While he couldn't wait until they could be together in peace, the sneaking around did bring a certain thrill.

He had done this so many times before, walking up and down the same hallways and passages that he started becoming careless. Walking around like he was welcomed there.

But he was far from welcome. Hearing the Queen's voice behind him, he knew this probably wouldn't end well for him.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Oh. I was just-"

"Sneaking in to see my daughter?"

"You should know I won't stop trying to see her," he said.

"So dedicated and resourceful," she laughed. "No one has been able to fight their way past my defenses before. But I take it you've done it many times. No thanks to Katherine."

"She didn't do anything. I got in here on my own" he told her, not wanting Katherine to be in trouble.

"Mmm," she mused. "I have a proposition for you. You do something for me and you and my daughter no longer have to sneak around."

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, not hesitating to take her up on the offer. The Queen smiled as she stepped closer to him.

"Care to join me for a drink?" she asked, gesturing for him to follow her into another room. He stood near the door as she poured two glasses of wine.

"Things are about to change in this world, radically," she said, handing him a glass. "I have plans to enact a curse that will take everyone to a far-off land."

"How will that help me?" he asked.

"This new realm, it's a land without magic. Where everyone will be stripped from their powers. So you and Katherine can live happily ever after without any interference from me" she said.

"Everyone?" he asked.

"Yes, pirate. Including your crocodile, the Dark One. In this new land, you won't need any magical weapons to kill him. Although you should hope Katherine forgives you for killing her father."

"She will," he said, blinded by a vengeance that had never left him. "Tell me what I have to do."

The Queen smiled, happy that he agreed. "There's one person I don't want following me to this new land. You're to see to it that doesn't happen."

"An assassination. Who is it you want me to dispose of?" Killian asked.

"My mother."

"Katherine doesn't care that you want to kill her grandmother?" he asked.