𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

。゚☆: * camelot 。゚☆: * six weeks ago

"Wow," Henry gasped as he looked around.

"Wow is right," David said, in awe at the sheer size of the palace.

"I'm so not dressed for this" Mary Margaret mumbled.

A trumpet played as a footman stood at the bottom of a grand staircase. "His Royal Highness, King Arthur!"

Arthur smiled as walked up to them. "And now, allow me to introduce the loveliest creature in all of Camelot, my Queen. Guinevere."

Katherine watched as a woman in a gorgeous purple gown descended the staircase.

"Your majesty" Mary Margaret greeted as they all bowed.

"The pleasure is ours. We have been awaiting your arrival from the moment we heard Merlin's prophecy" Guinevere said.

"Well, we hope you haven't been waiting too long," David said.

"Only a decade or so" Arthur laughed. "I wager it's been worth the wait. And as a bonus, it's given us more than enough time to prepare a ball in your honor tonight."

"Oh, see. Told you we should come. Look what we've been missing out on" Leroy mumbled.

"I like any party I don't have to cater," Granny said.

"So do we" Leroy added.

Zelena grumbled as she fumbled with the bracelet on her wrist. "Is this really necessary?"

"You're lucky you're not locked in Granny's freezer," Regina said.

"Take it off, or I tell Arthur he just welcomed the Dark One into his-" Zelena gagged as Regina used her magic to take her voice.

"What's that, sis? I can't hear you. No one hear knows who we are. And it's going to stay that way. So you can either behave and pretend to be my mute handmaiden or go back to Granny's where you can rely on Doc for prenatal care" Regina told her.

Katherine sighed as everyone conversed among themselves. "This is ridiculous. We don't have to waste on dances or balls."

"I'm not going to dark in one night," Emma said.

"I'm not worried about that. No offense, but I am a newlywed after all. So the quicker we find Merlin the quicker I can get back to my life" Katherine said, before she turned to Arthur. "When exactly are we gonna start to find Merlin?"

"Well, find him? We don't need to find him. We know exactly where he is."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You must be joking," Katherine said, looking up at the giant tree.

"The most powerful sorcerer in all the realms is stuck inside a bloody tree?" Killian asked.