𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Seeing Storybrooke come into view, Katherine relished the feeling of the sun on her skin

Seeing Storybrooke come into view, Katherine relished the feeling of the sun on her skin. Not to mention the hot shower that was waiting for her. As the Jolly Roger landed back into the sea, they could hear the cheers coming from some of the people that gathered at the docks.

But those cheers weren't for all of them. They were for the heroes. Everyone scrambled off of the ship saying hello and hugging everyone who was waiting for them to return. Even Gold had Belle who had been praying for their return.

But Regina, Katherine, and Killian were still the villains. And like always, they stood off to the side as they watched everyone smile and laugh as they embraced their heroes.

"How do you feel?" Mary Margaret asked, looking at David. "Pretty good actually. I think the water must be working" David said.

"Aye, it is. Dreamshade overtook my brother the moment we left Neverland" Kilian said. "Gold will find a cure. You'll be okay" Mary Margaret said.

"I have to admit there was a minute there I didn't believe we were all gonna make it out of that place," Emma said.

"Well, we did" David sighed.

"And we owe a lot of it to them," Mary Margaret said, looking at Katherine and Regina who were surprised to be acknowledged. "These two helped save us all."

The townspeople looked at Regina and Katheirne, surprise obvious on their faces not expecting those two to help anyone but themselves.

"So what about the shadow?" David asked. "It's trapped," Gold told them. "Just as it was in the candle. The person that can free it is safely in here" he said, holding onto the box.

Figuring everyone could handle the Lost Boys getting situated and Gold could put the box somewhere safe Katherine turned to Killian.

"Come on. I need a shower, a drink, and something to eat that I didn't have to hunt and kill first" she said, holding out her hand. "Hopefully in that order."

"After you," he said, taking her hand and letting her transport them to her room in Regina's house.

"God, it feels good to be back" she groaned, walking into her en suite as she turned her shower on. When she walked back out, Killian looked up and smirked when she started undoing the buttons on her shirt.

"Not that I'm complaining, love, at all. But why the free show?" he asked.

"I'm taking a shower, remember?" she asked, throwing her shirt to the ground. Walking up to him, she grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to her. "And I still have to repay you for saving my life."

Killian smirked, letting her lead him into the bathroom as he slammed the door shut behind them.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───