𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

When Katherine got a text from Emma saying Mary Margaret was in labor she was expecting the hospital to be chaotic

When Katherine got a text from Emma saying Mary Margaret was in labor she was expecting the hospital to be chaotic. What she was not expecting was for David to have his sword out arguing between Emma and Regina.

"What the hell is going on?" Katherine asked as she and Killian walked over. "Did you find Zelena?" Emma asked.

"We did but I couldn't stop her," Katherine said. "She took the baby," Emma said.

"Because I failed," Katherine said, her voice quiet and filled with guilt. "We're all still here, so you haven't failed just yet," Killian said, trying to comfort her as he felt it was all his fault anyway.

"Hook's right. Come on, I can help you. We can stop her together" Emma said, trying to pull Katherine with her.

"No, wait. I can't. Zelena she....she took my magic" Katherine said.

"How the hell did that happen?" Regina exclaimed. "It doesn't matter how," Katherine said, not wanting them to blame Killian for something that wasn't his fault. "But you're going to have to stop her without me," she said, looking at Emma.

"No. I can't. You know I'm not strong enough" Emma said. "That's not true. And you know it. But right now I don't have time to give you a motivational speech. You are the savior, not me. So whatever you need to do to get your ass in gear you do it. Now that Zelena has everything she needs it's only a matter of time before we all blink out of existence" Katherine said.

Emma nodded, knowing she was right. "I know that wasn't supposed to be a motiational speech, but that was pretty good."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Arriving at the barn at the back of the farmhouse, Zelena had already begun her spell. Gold stood there, unable to stop her as all of the ingredients she needed were placed on different spots of a carving in the ground, including the Charming's new baby.

Zelena looked at Gold and smiled. "Don't worry, dearie. Once this is over you won't remember a thing."

"It isn't over yet," David said, as they all walked in. "And who's gonna stop me? Certainly not you, princess" Zelana smirked, looking at Katherine.

She rolled her eyes and spotted David eyeing his son. "Go," she said, gesturing for him to grab him.

"We're not going to let you succeed," Emma said.

Zelena turned to Gold. "Rid me of those pests," she said, using her magic to toss David and Regina aside.

Killian looked at Gold, his sword pointed at him. "Please, no more water," he said, still finding time for sarcasm.

"Get the dagger, than the dark one will be on your side," Gold said, tossing Killian's sword away. "That's easier said than done" Katherine huffed.

"Do as I say, or I will destroy you both. I have no choice" Gold said, tossing them back into a pile of hay.