𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

Heading to Regina's house, Emma and Katherine wanted to check on Regina, to see if she was still planning on searching for Robin

Heading to Regina's house, Emma and Katherine wanted to check on Regina, to see if she was still planning on searching for Robin. When they found her throwing her bags in the trunk of her car they figured she was.

"Are you sure going to New York is a good idea? You don't know what Zelena has planned. What if you're walking into a trap?" Emma asked.

"Robin's in trouble. I have no choice" Regina said.

"Okay, then we'll come with you," Katherine said.

"Don't worry about me. You two have your hands full with the author," Regina said. "I can handle one wicked sister."

"Things are different in New York. Without your magic, you..." Emma trailed off before she handed Regina a gun. "Listen, if you won't take us with you, I want you to take this. I hope you don't have to use it but I want you to stay safe."

Regina and Emma's phone beeped at the same time, receiving a message from Henry.

"It's a video message," Regina said.

"Must be a thing now. I've got one too" Emma said. Katherine peered over her shoulder as she pressed play.

"Mom. Mom, Cruella has me. And if you ever want to see me again, you have to do what she says" Henry said before the camera panned to Cruella.

"Hello, darlings. As you can see, I have your dreadful son. If you prefer him to remain intact you'll do exactly as I say. Kill the author. Then, uh, bring me his broken little body or your boy will meet a very unhappy ending."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I recognize the trail head marker. Cruella's holding Henry a couple of miles south of the Toll Bridge" David said. Everyone was gathered in the loft, coming up with an idea on how to rescue Henry.

"So what now?" Killian asked.

"Time to get our hands dirty, and do whatever it takes to get him back," Regina said.

"You're not actually considering Cruella's demand to kill the author?" David asked.

"Of course not. Even if we could find him, it wouldn't be half the fun of killing Cruella. Let's see how she likes being made into outerwear" Regina scoffed.

"Regina!" Mary Margaret exclaimed.

"What? It's Emma's heart we're trying to protect not mine" Regina said.

"If we go in guns blazing we risk hurting Henry. We have to find another way" Emma said.

"I've headed many rescue missions. It would be helpful to know the terrain more" Killian said.

"And where the author is. If he's enemies with Cruella, maybe he knows the best way to defeat her" Katherine said.

"We may be able to help with that," Mary Margaret said.